New Character for Tatsunoko vs Capcom Confirmed!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1252469460543.jpg
tekka.jpg

QUOTE said:
As opposed to the original Japanese release Cross Generation of Heroes, Ultimate All-Stars is missing Hakushon Daimao, whose absence will be made up for with extra characters — each from Tatsunoko and Capcom. One of these new characters is Tekkaman Blade. The others are set to be revealed at TGS this year. (Come on, Strider!!)

Take a look at Tekkaman Blade’s special moves.

The character reveal in Famtisu also confirms Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars is heading to Japan. Over there, it’s an updated re-release since Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes came out last year. Aside from a cast shuffling, Ultimate All-Stars adds online play. Capcom hasn’t said anything about international online play or WiiSpeak support.

News Source: Siliconera

So that leaves one more from Tatsunoko's side and two more to be confirmed from Capcom.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought it was three for Tatsunoko and two for Capcom. Every character had their "rival". If they removed a character and only added two, that's one extra character Capcom would have over Tatsunoko and he'd be rival-less.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
I thought it was three for Tatsunoko and two for Capcom. Every character had their "rival". If they removed a character and only added two, that's one extra character Capcom would have over Tatsunoko and he'd be rival-less.
I'm just going by what I read. From what I read, it was 2 from Tatsunoko and 2 for Capcom.

There is also a rumor that Speed Racer is in the game but I kind of doubt that.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto is right, since Hakusho Daimao is removed, there will be three new Tatsunoko characters and two new Capcom characters.

He doesn't seem to be Daimao's replacement though, atleast that's my impression from the scans.

PKInferno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be happy with any characters Capcom and Tatsunoko decide to add to the game since I was planning on buying this if it came to the US no matter what.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F