New card on the market - iTouchDS

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Always rated the M3 cards, having owned every single one except the M3 Real. I was just getting round to ordering a Cyclo as I see some probs here and there with M3 Real, but never the Cyclo.
Now I will wait to see the review of this, as my M3 Simply is still doing just fine.

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like the GBA expansion pack for my M3 Real.
I think it is the best reason to buy the Real.
The TouchDS looks promising - I hope it is compatible with the Real's GBA expansion pack.

Or maybe it will come with a Wii expansion pack, if that is not asking too much.
yaynds.gif

lecture.gif
grog.gif

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Well... on the pictures theres ALOT of iTouchDS's...

If the pictures are taken by Opium as the URL says then it maybe means that we are going to see a compition about alot of these!

itouchds-1.jpg

Look at the picture theres MANY!.

bazzi_h

Trophies
XP
Country
perkele said:
Westside said:
Clever idea with the shortcuts though.
Too bad they stole that idea from Bliss' custom osmenu project for the Acekard.

Yeah I was wondering why no one mentioned that the shortcut idea was on the RPG before this

P.s: Pretty pointless for me to buy this as my RPG has shortcuts and DS1 has RTS which are the main features of this card

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
The english firmware is so out -> http://www.simplepluseasy.com/files/beta.rar that folder contains the english firmware.

And one thing i find HILARIOUS is the fact this card use PAlib for for their firmware, so i assume this isnt by the M3 team, it might just be being manufactured in the same factory but it probably isnt by the same team.

OzModChips

Trophies
XP
Country
superrob said:
Well... on the pictures theres ALOT of iTouchDS's...

If the pictures are taken by Opium as the URL says then it maybe means that we are going to see a compition about alot of these!

Look at the picture theres MANY!.

No, they are pics from me. Opium will get his card on Monday.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Urza said:
lixy said:
The iTouchDS is available now from ConsoleSource.com for $34.95. They also have iTouchDS bundles available with MicroSD cards.
I wouldn't trust these links. Its likely they're trying to pre-sale the cards, and who knows when/if they'll actually get them in stock.
exactly, console source does this all the time. They get notification that stock will be shipped to them (not HAS been shipped to them) and they mark it as "in stock" even if it hasn't even shipped to them yet. I recall a problem a while back, where customs held one of their shipments for 2-3 weeks and the entire time the products in that shipment were listed as "in stock"
rolleyes.gif
it took almost 3 weeks to get my cash back that time (they are NOT easy to get a hold of if you have a problem), so I could order someplace that wasn't pulling shady crap like that.

The only thing that should be taken as good news from their listing is the price, most places wind up beating them by $5-10 at the final bill for such things.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need a new flashcart.. so I hope the review comes out soon. The iTouchDS looks good with the price it's at. I wouldn't mind buying two actually.. Or maybe I'll just buy one iTouchDS and one CycloDS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan @I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu...