1. Jayro

Jayro MediCat Dev and Gameboy Modder
    Developer

United States
    Just boot into a Linux livecd and access them with no trouble.

2. ARTHAUSpixel

ARTHAUSpixel Newbie
    Newcomer

Puerto Rico
    HELLO I HAVE A BITTBOY AND DON'T LOOK ANYMORE IF YOU DON'T HAVE A GAMERS TYPE OF PC YOUR MICRO SD CARD WONT OPEN LIKE THE SITUATION YOU MENTION. LAST MONTH MY ASUS REPUBLIC OF GAMERS CRACK IT MOTHER BOARD SO IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE UNTIL I FIXED IF I DO, ANYHOW I TRIED TO OPEN THE SD CARD SINCE I DID OPENED IN THE POWERFUL PC AND I DID ADD GAMES EVEN PS1 ROMS AND ALL WORK SO I WANTED TO ADD MORE RECENTLY.
    I JUST MODIFIED MY "RETRO GAMES V3.0". THIS IS A HANDHELD KNOWN AS COOLBOY OR RS 97. THE BITTBOY USED THE RS-97 SETTUPS, BUT THE BITTBOY HAVE IT'S OWN FW. I MODED THE OTHER HANDHELD USING RETROFW AND IS THE BEST THING I EVER DONE.

Last edited by ARTHAUSpixel, Jan 28, 2020
  3. ARTHAUSpixel

ARTHAUSpixel Newbie
    Newcomer

Puerto Rico
    RetroFW 2.0 supports simple networking over USB. Connecting to a PC with the device on, and choosing Charger, will enable the USB Ethernet gadget.

4. Jayro

Jayro MediCat Dev and Gameboy Modder
    Developer

United States
    There's an internal SD card you can take out. I recommend looking at the partitions under Linux.

5. LukeDep

LukeDep Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    I had the same problem, but I solved it with a completely different way: Android OTG!
    In fact my smartphone, a xiaomi redmi 5 plus, allows me to read usb with a cable, and thanks to that I can see the Main partition.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - partition, Windows, Bittoy