GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Top gear rally wasn't that good at all. Its like your driving the camera.
It's a heck of a lot better than this game.
rolleyes.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I think the avater should be different to the sig, iw would be better if one of them, (sig or avater) had it doing something different.

On topic again, I thought that the game was good at first but sucked liked hell once I reached the later levels, it's basically doing the same thing over and over again.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think the avater should be different to the sig, iw would be better if one of them, (sig or avater) had it doing something different.

On topic again, I thought that the game was good at first but sucked liked hell once I reached the later levels, it's basically doing the same thing over and over again.
I like your thinking, same thinking as me! I am making one with a different animation this was purely temporary!
happy.gif

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
considering the fact that this topic is about a mediocre beta based on a 25 year old tv show, i think that this thread has a remarkable number of replies.

hulkamaniak

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

winalex

Trophies
XP
Country
This game rocks too much!!!
biggrin.gif

But how to have the boat or the plane?

I manage to have only 8 differents cars but not the plane or the boat...
frown.gif

Thx

B

BuffPipes

How do most of the dumpers get these betas? From people they know in the company? Do some of them work for companies? Are they reviewers or something?

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It must be the magic.. leave a couple of flash carts under the bed, and the "dump fairy" leaves a original cart in exchange.. Betas if you trade a GBA SP!
laugh.gif

GbaDoctor

GbaTemp MaD fOrGeD DoCtOr
Trophies
Website
gbadoctor.spaces.live.com
XP
Country
Italy
In this world u have to know that there is some big pieces of people workin' in the companies that share the passion of emulation...and of free community. BTW, there r also ppls well informed on where, when and who can get the betas. The other part is history.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...