New "Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs" Trailer

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sequel to Amnesia, the indie hit notorious for being pants-wettingly frightening, is set to receive a sequel this fall. A brand new trailer for the game has just been released.

Enjoy at your own peril.
icon11.gif
The Escapist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CagMNLxa9M

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Amnesia the Dark Descent was crazy scary. I played the game for about 2 hours before I couldn't handle it anymore and decided to just watch a full walkthrough on Youtube instead. This game looks interesting, although the name "A Machine For Pigs" sounds really retarded and not scary at all. But maybe we'll have some "pig cops" like from Duke Nukem? lol

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
I LOVED the first game. It focused on creating a really tense atmosphere rather than going for cheap jump scares, and I loved it so much for doing that so well.

I shat myself when the protagonist said "my name...is Daniel.", too (that's my real name). I literally said "HOLY SHIT, THIS GAME IS SO IMMERSIVE!" and wondered how the creators accomplished this amazing technical feat. Turned out it was just a coincidence, or so they say...

Also, this trailer just made me think MANBEARPIG.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never played the game, but Amnesia is the first game I've seen bring grown men to tears in ages. That has to be worth something.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've never played the game, but Amnesia is the first game I've seen bring grown men to tears in ages. That has to be worth something.
I love horror movies and horror games, and but most horror games nowadays don't even scare, it's just the usual routine stuff that hardly scares anyone, whereas Amnesia really triumphed, heck, it's pretty realistic, I mean... In real life, if there were indeed monsters or stuff like that, most people would just be friggin scared to actually do anything, and if you're scared, your mind will then play tricks on you (even in daily life can people experience that), the game in general was awesome for that. =3

Anyway, this sequel... A Machine for Pigs? The tittle itself somewhat softens the mood, compared to Dark Descent. z.z

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ALL MY GASMS OMG
loved the first game in a 'omfg I don't want to play any more but my hand's curled around the mouse in terror' kinda way

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best game for genuine scare factor.
A sequel you say? Yes please!
I have become very desensitized over the years and I can say that Amnesia was damn creepy!
If the next installment at least lives up to the first, it'll be a must play for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs