Hacking New Acekard firmware update?

Rob1077

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Guys,

I only just got to grips with my awesome ACEKARD, then the nintendo 3ds said there was a new system update. I learned from my last lesson and didn't update it yet.

Is there a new firmware update that combats this? I currently have the Acekward firmware " ak2ifw_update_3ds_v2_DSL.nds " in.

Any help would be greately appreciated. I dont want to update and get locked out of my acekard again lol

thanks

Rob

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
simple is there no new version for the acekard 2i just wait for it it maybe released soon so dont update your 3DS if you dont trust it and you must use this one ak2ifw_update_3ds_v2_DSL.nds only for ds lite the other file is for the dsi/3DS and download only the update files from Acekard.com or akaio.net

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
coolness said:
simple is there no new version for the acekard 2i just wait for it it maybe released soon so dont update your 3DS if you dont trust it and you must use this one ak2ifw_update_3ds_v2_DSL.nds only for ds lite the other file is for the dsi/3DS and download only the update files from Acekard.com or akaio.net
Dude, learn how to English. From reading what you wrote, you have no clue what the guy did.
He said he has already updated the Acekard with the 3ds 2.0 update.

Since you already updated your Acekard, it is safe to update the 3ds, since the 2.1.0 3ds update doesn't block flashcards.

Rob1077

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thankyou Aeter, I had no idea what he said either but i didnt want to be rude.

Are you absolutely SURE that it wont lock me out? Im hooked on my DS and if it does block me out it will ruin my holiday :/

molh394

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Yes we are sure, it's been confirmed that the 2.10-3 update does not block any flashcarts, including the Acekard 2i (someone actually went to test it out). Only the 2.00-2 update does, but you've already updated your Acekard for that, it seems.

Rob1077

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah great thankyou very much.
smile.gif
where do i check for new acekard firmware updates?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Get a load from this guy lol. +1