New 4 region Pokemon Fan game

Potticus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gadgets are going to be a set of 16 obtainable items. These will not be normal items or serve as a key item (you could argue that though). Gadgets are going to be a replacement of the usual HM moves, and will be tools providing assistance of overcoming various obstacles or interacting with certain events.

FUCKING FINALLY, a "machete" to cut trees instead of a hm.

*bookmarks* , *keeps reading*

The night life sounds good too...

The human factor could get annoying, will see how it is managed by the developers, if your constantly hungry than it is a waste.
Lol'd at the hygiene, I'm never showering
biggrin.gif

Story line sounds different, and entertaining.

I'm supporting this game
biggrin.gif

hiruyam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this game system is not new... because an another one fan game has existed and a few moths ago, became this site closed,

bluejays

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never really meant the system was new just that the game itself is something new to have all 4 regions.
Oh and when you use fly you will appear on the world map where u can walk from towns from there to select your destination.
=D im so looking forward for this game to come out. OH ya on another note deoxsy's ability will change to mode change, which has a chance to change to defense when attacked chance to change to attack mode while attacking and then back to your default set mode. while speed mode would increase dodge rate when it turns into speed mode.

*edit*
would i be allowed to put the image link of the fan game in my signature or does that go against the rules?

and also here is the games progress
KANTO [|||REMAPPING|||] 60%
JOHTO [||||||||------------] 30%
HOENN [|---------------------] 1%
SINNOH [|--------------------] 2%
GAME SYSTEMS [|||||||||||||||||--] 85%
POKEMON GRAPHICS [|||||||||||||||] 100%
STORY LINE [||||||||------------] 40%
TRAINER GRAPHICS [|||||||||||||------] 70%
TILESET GRAPHICS [||||||||||---------] 60%
MUSIC FILES [||||||||||||||||||||] 100%

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Opinions? I got one, then again I dare call it a fact -- Nintendo will be on this projects ass just like every other of them sooner or later so don't get too psyched.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vampire Hunter D said:
Opinions? I got one, then again I dare call it a fact -- Nintendo will be on this projects ass just like every other of them sooner or later so don't get too psyched.

No profit is being made so why should they care?

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
_Chaz_ said:
Vampire Hunter D said:

Because once people have played this, they're not likely to want to go back to single region pokemon games.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Demonbart said:
_Chaz_ said:
Vampire Hunter D said:

Because once people have played this, they're not likely to want to go back to single region pokemon games.
The Chrono Resurrection project was also non profit.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Westside said:
Demonbart said:
_Chaz_ said:
Vampire Hunter D said:

And it had nothing to do with pokemon.

D

Deleted_171835

Demonbart said:
Westside said:
Demonbart said:
_Chaz_ said:
Vampire Hunter D said:

And it had nothing to do with pokemon.
So?
The analogy is still valid.

bluejays

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its a "fan game" so it should be fine after all that site has like 50 other fan games that are quite popular yet nintendo doesn't attack them
*edit*
Ya the creator uses his own custom scripts and It even has dual screen like ds =D im so happy

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
bluejays said:
Its a "fan game" so it should be fine after all that site has like 50 other fan games that are quite popular yet nintendo doesn't attack them
*edit*
Ya the creator uses his own custom scripts and It even has dual screen like ds =D im so happy

and nintendo will come up with a bs that this is stealing their trademark and blah blah. Company do not like their game made with their character, fan-made or not..

Anyway, i hope this projects dive underground and resurfaced once everything is done, hopefully that will protect this problem from Nintendo's ass..

bluejays

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and when and if it does pwn nintendo with it's awesomeness nintendo will need to learn from the pro fans
lets just hope it gets well known but not enough for nintendo to hear

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated