new 3ds xl the backside getting warm??

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by leonmagnus99, Apr 12, 2015.

1. leonmagnus99
    OP

leonmagnus99 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald
    hi guys i would like to know if anybody else is experiencing this like (it gets kind of warm right in the middle of the console exactly where the microsd card location is)

i am a gateway user and have emunand installed i use cia games so they are on my internal msd.

my msd is a legit one class10 , and i have to mention though that it gets warm only after i play some 40 minutes .

never gets really hot only mild warm when i play over an hour.

is this normal? if anyone is experiencing the same i would like to know! thanks :)

2. Dragaan

Dragaan GBAtemp Regular

Feb 4, 2015
    United States
    California
    It's natural for electronics to heat up during usage, i wouldn't be worried. Same thing on my n3dsxl.

leonmagnus99 likes this.
  3. leonmagnus99
    OP

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald

oh cool thanks ! :)

one more thing guys.

i have a stuck pixel on the upper left side screen, do they spread? i hope not.

4. mech

mech ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oct 26, 2014
    Tonga
    it may fix its self if stuck, if its dead though it will remain... they don't usually spread .

leonmagnus99 likes this.
  5. leonmagnus99
    OP

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald

awesome thanks ! well bro umm the dot looks like multi colorish.. it appears only when the screen goes dark it is not a white or black dot i am sure i can see blue green red like rainbow colors in it.. so this is a stuck one i hope and not the dead.

6. [^Blark^]

[^Blark^] GBAtemp Fan

Dec 19, 2012
    United States
    It's normal. Electronics disperse heat and with no fans to cool the processor or circuit board its bound to happen on longer play periods.