New 3DS XL microSD card current read only: yes

Malo1301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Since 3 days, my microSD card is write locked, I used DiskPart, and when checking the attributes, read only: no, but current read only: yes. I don't know how to fix this, and I don't know how it happened, my 3DS was just with me, like every day, I always take my 3DS everywhere I go, and this is the first time I have this problem. My 3DS just crashes when trying to write on the microSD card. I use Luma3DS.

Malo1301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Your SD card is dying, you going to need a new SD card.
Oh, I see, I bought that microSD card in marcj and it's already dying... I now use the 64GB microSD card I used in my Wii (With an adapter) and use the 4GB microSD card that came with my 3DS in my Wii.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I see, I bought that microSD card in marcj and it's already dying... I now use the 64GB microSD card I used in my Wii (With an adapter) and use the 4GB microSD card that came with my 3DS in my Wii.

It vary, sometime newer SD card would died faster than one you bought few years ago, I killed one 512GB so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol