Hacking New 3DS XL Blue light Flashes on then off after install of Boot9Strap

DapperDan227

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just purchased a new 3DS XL today and went to install CFW on it. I followed the steps from the Seedmioner guide which all worked fine with no hiccups. Once I ran the boot9strap installer, I got the done message and hit A but my 3DS just turned off without me doing pressing the power switch. Now I'm just getting a flashing blue light and the 3DS refuses to turn on. Any ideas on how I can fix this? Id rather not return the DS but I'm kind of stuck here with no idea how to fix it.

I've uploaded a screenshot of my SD card root as well.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.9 KB · Views: 229

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just purchased a new 3DS XL today and went to install CFW on it. I followed the steps from the Seedmioner guide which all worked fine with no hiccups. Once I ran the boot9strap installer, I got the done message and hit A but my 3DS just turned off without me doing pressing the power switch. Now I'm just getting a flashing blue light and the 3DS refuses to turn on. Any ideas on how I can fix this? Id rather not return the DS but I'm kind of stuck here with no idea how to fix it.

I've uploaded a screenshot of my SD card root as well.
you need to extract the luma folder to get the boot.firm that is missing on the root on the card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT