Hacking [NEW 3DS] Wait for Gateway support or buy Sky3DS?

Gateway 3ds or Sky3DS? (For New 3DS)

• Gateway 3DS

Votes: 75 84.3%
  • Sky3DS

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geat a SKY3DS,Because if you wait gateway 3ds card,you have to wait long time.

Gatewaiters

laqgl2m0snujho.jpg

Reactions: Kross0 and Margen67

TragicM3LON

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd just wait for the Gateway. I have the Sky3DS as well, and the switching between games, is a pain in the butt itself. Can't wait till Gateway supports N3DS and get that custom load for games!

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I use the 4gb card I got in my new 3ds and put in a 2gb card there instead, so I can play games on my new 3ds with sky and I've been enjoying doing so since the 8th or so, and I expect many many more days of enjoyment before gatewait eventually updates. Definitely glad I got the sky, even if it's just to enjoy the games which can utilize the c-stick and the super stable 3d.

Unless you have lots of free time anyway and waiting isn't something that bothers you... I'd get a sky for entertainment now instead of entertainment *****(?soon?™) and you may even decide 'well, what's the point in even waiting for gateway' and just stick with the sky, then all is good.

But the choice is yours.

Sky, Gateway, both or even neither.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'd just wait for the Gateway. I have the Sky3DS as well, and the switching between games, is a pain in the butt itself. Can't wait till Gateway supports N3DS and get that custom load for games!

Just wanted to ask something as my GFs Sky3DS might arrive here in a few days:
Is it possible to switch between games faster if you know the order of your games? Or do you really have to wait for a game to show up on screen before pressing the button again does something?
The latter would result in me only putting the most necessary games on the Sky3DS...

lytro

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
just wait and see what the dstwo+ does OR if regionthree gets updated to work on n3ds.

I was just trying to give tips to OP. I'm not interested in buying flash cards for myself (anymore).
I originally planned to get a Gateway to play games from another region on my 3dsXL.
(That was before Smea released regionthree.
I don't think that free games are worth the hassle + I see no problem with spending money on stuff that I enjoy)

btw: Why can't I change the letter size while I'm browsing Temp on my Tab?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Gateway.
+ It's cheaper
+ It has a menu for selecting games
+ Support for installing CIAs, backing up games/saves
+ Save editing
+ emuNAND/firmware spoofing so you can stay up to date, use eShop and play the latest games (this is the most important feature, as once Sky3DS is patched it's patched for good and you'll be stuck on old firmware unable to play the latest games or use eShop)
+ Normal filesystem on MicroSD, no messing around with flashing software (seriously Sky3DS, this isn't the GBA, what were you thinking?)
+ No messing around with EEPROM yes/no, no limit on EEPROM games, everything just works.
+ And more...

Enough said.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice one Nollog.

2nd
Gateway.
+ It's cheaper
+ It has a menu for selecting games
+ Support for installing CIAs, backing up games/saves
+ Save editing
+ emuNAND/firmware spoofing so you can stay up to date, use eShop and play the latest games (this is the most important feature, as once Sky3DS is patched it's patched for good and you'll be stuck on old firmware unable to play the latest games or use eShop)
+ Normal filesystem on MicroSD, no messing around with flashing software (seriously Sky3DS, this isn't the GBA, what were you thinking?)
+ No messing around with EEPROM yes/no, no limit on EEPROM games, everything just works.
+ And more...

Enough said.

Sky3ds.

It works

Enough said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==