Hardware New 3ds use old 3ds sd card card

Gilberd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hello, I just bought a new 3ds and I want to use the sd card from my old 3ds. My old sd card has more memory and all of my games on it. I have only seen tutorials where you transfer memory from old 3ds sd card to a new 3ds sd card.
How do I just use my old sd card on my new 3ds and allow it to use my account and games on the sd card? Right now it will recognize the sd card but not be able to read any of the games on it.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Hello, I just bought a new 3ds and I want to use the sd card from my old 3ds. My old sd card has more memory and all of my games on it. I have only seen tutorials where you transfer memory from old 3ds sd card to a new 3ds sd card.
How do I just use my old sd card on my new 3ds and allow it to use my account and games on the sd card? Right now it will recognize the sd card but not be able to read any of the games on it.

O3DS - SD Card

N3DS - Micro SD Card

You can't change it, log in on your NNID in the eShop and you can re-download your games or do a system transfer?

Gilberd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
O3DS - SD Card

N3DS - Micro SD Card

You can't change it, log in on your NNID in the eShop and you can re-download your games or do a system transfer?
I used a micro sd card in my old 3ds. I used an adapter. I inserted the micro sd card from my old 3ds into my new 3ds and I am trying to get my games to be recognized on my new 3ds.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used a micro sd card in my old 3ds. I used an adapter. I inserted the micro sd card from my old 3ds into my new 3ds and I am trying to get my games to be recognized on my new 3ds.
System transfer the O3DS to the N3DS.

D

Deleted User

The games will not be recognized until something like a system transfer, is done. As far as the N3DS goes its just seeing your O3DS files

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o