Gaming New 3DS update available!

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
sp3ctr3 said:
So...just for confirmation and confidence invocation.

Any and all "flashcarts" so far still work perfectly?

I've seen users confirm these cards working:
Supercard DStwo
R4i Gold 3DS
AK2i
R4iDSN 3DS

not tested myself though

sp3ctr3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jamesaa said:
sp3ctr3 said:
So...just for confirmation and confidence invocation.

Any and all "flashcarts" so far still work perfectly?

I've seen users confirm these cards working:
Supercard DStwo
R4i Gold 3DS
AK2i
R4iDSN 3DS

not tested myself though

Add the GEi 2.0 to that list. Works fine so far for me.

Not much of an update really. Don't see much differences.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jamesaa said:
dsfanatic5 said:
Does anyone know if this update fixes the power button problem? The previous update caused my power button to be unresponsive until about the second or third press. First it was the charge light not turning off after a full charge, and that was fixed, so now I'm hoping this issue is fixed as well. I'm going to update, but then I need to leave my 3DS off for a few hours to test the power button.

No mention of it in the changelog, but as the update is only just out no one can really test yet because as you said yourself it takes a few hours to test this specific issue.

My 3DS does the same thing and i've just updated, the 3DS is now off, i'll give it a go before i go to bed (in about 2 hours) and again when i get up (about 10 hours from now), and will post an update shortly after (though i would assume someone will have tested it by then)

EDIT:
QUOTEHoly crap, they fixed it, I just checked.

How'd you test it so quickly, i need to leave my 3DS off for a few hours before the power button starts playing up
unsure.gif

Guess it varies?

either way if it's fixed, yay!
Sorry, I may have jumped to conclusions, but the night before the problem had persisted, and after updating today (the 3DS was probably at 97% power) I turned it off and it turned off normally as one would expect.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
something seems different about the loading of DS(i) software.
the screen flashing to white just before the game starts, and some clicking noise just before that, seem new to me.
and it also seems to be a bit faster with loading those games.

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What's new:
Browser version from 1.7412 to 1.7455.

That's the only thing I noticed so far
tongue.gif

Edit:
Doesn't seem to be much improvement in it, still a worthless browser.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Shuji1987 said:
What's new:
Browser version from 1.7412 to 1.7455.

That's the only thing I noticed so far
tongue.gif

Edit:
Doesn't seem to be much improvement in it, still a worthless browser.
I wonder if it fixed that browser exploit. Maybe that's what it's for. Can someone give me the link to the 3DS-crashing file?

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, glad to see they fixed the Power Button issue. Didnt even realize it was that wide spread until i read this topic, though it was just another glitch/error like some of the other stuff.

wiibob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Latest System Update and System Feature Update:

July 25, 2011
Nintendo 3DS Menu 2.1.0-4U
Included in this update:

System stability improvements and other adjustments
Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
Your Nintendo 3DS system and software are not designed for use with any unauthorized device and/or any unauthorized software. Please note that the Nintendo warranties do not cover any defects to or defects caused by unauthorized devices, software, modifications and/or non-licensed accessories. Furthermore such use may lead to injury to yourself or others and may cause performance issues and/or damage to your Nintendo 3DS system and related services. Nintendo (as well as Nintendo licensees or distributors) is not responsible for any damage or loss caused by the use of such devices, software, modifications or non-licensed accessories. IMPORTANT: After the Nintendo 3DS system is updated, any existing or future unauthorized technical modification of the hardware or software of your Nintendo 3DS system, or the use of an unauthorized device in connection with your system, may render the system permanently unplayable. Content deriving from the unauthorized modification of the hardware or software of your Nintendo 3DS system may be removed. Failure to accept the update may render games unplayable.

http://gonintendo.com/boards/viewtopic.php...7390fdb2c87b336

Nothing good sadly.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thela_kid said:
edit: rage exaggeration aside, it seems that the volume has decreased a lot in netflix. can anyone confirm?
I can confirm that that is false.
QUOTE(leeday100196 @ Jul 25 2011, 11:10 PM) Can someone update the title? It's bothering me with the TERRIBLE spelling of update.

Thank GOD the Supercard DSTwo works, i would RAGE otherwise
yaynds.gif
instead of
hate2.gif
The fact that it says "avaible" doesn't bother you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll give you a present by tying up ancientboi for you