Hacking New 3DS Streetpass not working after installing Gateway Cubic Ninja Exploit

SonGoku78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As the Title says, i installed the Cubic Ninja Exploit for Gateway on my New 3DS and after that i don´t get any streetpass tags from my other 3ds...
Did anyone had the same problem and/or has a fix for this ?

I installed the cubic ninja exploit according to the manual on gateway homepage (scan qr code etc...), i got the gateway menu, did a sysnand backup and created emunand (made sd backup before).
Separated emunand and sysnand after that by formatting emunand, as i wanted to leave my sysnand as it was...so after formatting emunand, i just have put the old sd card backup on the internal sd and they are separated very well.
i just noticed after the problems with no streetpass tags, that i couldn´t change mii in mii plaza, it said there are no mii´s to select. so i went into mii maker, and suddenly all of the mii´s where flagged as someone elses mii´s, so no editing etc...
then i just restores my sysnand backup, and everything was normal again like i hab every settings and mii´s as my own in mii maker etc before i installed cubic ninja exploit.
But streetpass is still not working...

I didn´t tried to delete etxra data and save file for mii plaza, because i was pretty busy filling puzzles etc.
So i wanted to ask before i will try this as last resort and have to restart mii plaza from scratch...

Hope someone has a solution for me other than deleting extra data and the save file though.

SonGoku78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tested today my homepass router and i am receiving streetpass tags on the new 3ds, but still not my own other 3ds. None of the three other (old) 3ds is streetpassing with the new 3ds since i installed the cubic ninja exploit...its driving me crazy...
Did really no one had this issue ? i am pretty sure a format on sysnand will end the problem, but thats really not what i want to do...i want to keep my pre installed majoras mask on it and my mii plaza data...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: