Here is the Whole sale price...Sky3ds
USD68.03/PC for 10-19pcs
USD67.21/PC for 20-49pcs
USD66.39/PC for 50-99pcs
USD65.57/PC for 100-299pcs
USD65.25/PC for 300-499pcs
USD65.08/PC for 500-999pcs
USD64.92/PC for >1000pcs

Cheaper there...wait till resellers get them and make them 90 bucks lol ..

I've seen one place offer pre-orders for $120 w/o an SD card (they offered SD cards too). Don't know if its an official reseller though.

I'm waiting to see the actual price of them from resellers before I decide to get one or not.

AfroJackX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen one place offer pre-orders for $120 w/o an SD card (they offered SD cards too). Don't know if its an official reseller though.

I'm waiting to see the actual price of them from resellers before I decide to get one or not.
Speaking of resellers does anyone know where I can get 3ds flashcarts in the US? Sorry for going off topic.

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious to see how it handles firmware updates. I won't be able to get one til feb. so there will be plenty of time to see what this does.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Anyone willing to disassemble Diskwriter?
What it does is basically create a partition of 480KB containing the app itself. The rest is "unallocated" and used for ROMs.

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone willing to disassemble Diskwriter?
What it does is basically create a partition of 480KB containing the app itself. The rest is "unallocated" and used for ROMs.
would like to see that in action. This is assuming that the memory chip can be rewritten.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Code:
"The file \"" + Path.GetFileName(str1) + "\" contained invalid data at 0x1400 - this has been replaced using the information in template.txt. Do you still wish to add another copy?", "Important Message", MessageBoxButtons.YesNo)
0x1400?

EDIT:
Code:
("Delete files will cause damage to other games save data progress stalls. Are you sure that you wish to delete this image ?(All game save data may be damaged)", "Important Message", MessageBoxButtons.YesNo)

einstein95

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Code:
"The file \"" + Path.GetFileName(str1) + "\" contained invalid data at 0x1400 - this has been replaced using the information in template.txt. Do you still wish to add another copy?", "Important Message", MessageBoxButtons.YesNo)
0x1400?

EDIT:
Code:
("Delete files will cause damage to other games save data progress stalls. Are you sure that you wish to delete this image ?(All game save data may be damaged)", "Important Message", MessageBoxButtons.YesNo)
http://3dbrew.org/wiki/CCI
0x1400 0x10 TitleKey

D

Deleted User

This thread is stupid, but I think the 10 games thing can't be permanent... Probably means it registers 10 ID's and you have to choose to remove one to add another one. Don't forget this could be a technical limitation as well.

It's not a technical imitation. The reseller samples don't have the 10 games limit. Only the consumer grade SKY3DS has this limit. So yeah, this is purely a marketing scheme to sell as many as possible at the start, probably because they know it will get cloned ASAP.

Warft

Say my name!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This flashcart is real:
ilyIYx6.jpg

I bought one to try it with a 3DS XL on 9.2

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
It's not a technical imitation. The reseller samples don't have the 10 games limit. Only the consumer grade SKY3DS has this limit. So yeah, this is purely a marketing scheme to sell as many as possible at the start, probably because they know it will get cloned ASAP.

Sauce?

Reactions: Margen67

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't find the link anymore :ohnoes:

It was on one of the Chinese reseller review sites

haha yeah but is that not ironic, because now that they have sent our cards with no restriction to resellers does this not all but ensure that the resellers will "resell" the samples with no restrictions to a clone company and we will see not only sky clones right away but 10 game restriction free clones right away
also this has to be a software based restriction i would guess, so the reseller samples could have the restriction with different FW and the retail versions could have no restriction if we get the resellers card FW version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg