XP
Country
Brazil

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
That is extremely likely to happen to be frank. If it gets to the counter, then they did a bad job programming their card.
yeah but it works with any region roms......it would just depend on your console if it reads or not, i doubt they could differentiate from it loading or not once its on the console

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
bullshit video anyway, must have already opened the card to put the piece of paper in there and sent it to himself.......................sudeki300

Reactions: Plstic

Alexisss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a picture of the internals of the DSTT, a Nintendo DS flashcart.

S2xQl4S.jpg

Look familiar? ;)

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
yeah but it works with any region roms......it would just depend on your console if it reads or not, i doubt they could differentiate from it loading or not once its on the console

Unless it checks for a save being created (thus using one of the 10 slots) when loading a game for the first time which I think was what was implied a few pages back. So if that were true then an unplayable game shouldn't use up a slot at all.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
when he took it apart i couldn't see the button for changing the games ? also the tech & built quality is so R4 like which is not a good thing.

Woodbin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
when he took it apart i couldn't see the button for changing the games ? also the tech & built quality is so R4 like which is not a good thing.
It's obviously fake. It's a DS shaped cart. Also Alexisss posted image of DSTT PCB which looks the same as in the video. And the piece of paper inside is a total bullsh*t.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
bye bye linkerman, go think up something better. dont try those tricks here, too many savvy users on this forum......................sudeki300

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It's obviously fake. It's a DS shaped cart. Also Alexisss posted image of DSTT PCB which looks the same as in the video. And the piece of paper inside is a total bullsh*t.

that guy wanted attention. Ignore him, he's obviously doing that for his website.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I assume when he pushes the cart's button and the cart's LED turns blue, that it's saving, before loading up another game on the 3DS. It just seems logical.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still doesn't clarify if it is a permanent thing or if those 10 games can be changed out. That will make all the difference for me.

Same here. I have a personal limit of three "active" games at any one time anyway, so being limited to 10 on the card at once is fine, so long as I can add/remove as I wish.

Reactions: cvskid

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Same here. I have a personal limit of three "active" games at any one time anyway, so being limited to 10 on the card at once is fine, so long as I can add/remove as I wish.

Pretty much been confirmed that you're stuck with 10 games locked to the cart. No more after you've ran all 10.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2