Hacking New 3DS FlashCart - Sky3DS firmware 9.0

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you graciously accepted that response with a humble attitude and were able to see the humor that was intended, I will elaborate. We all know full well that almost all flashcart manufacturers are foreign and so english is not their first language. I won't base my opinion of their product on a single typographical error. Hell look at the packaging of almost all NDS flashcart retail packaging and you can usually spot at least one per manufacturer. Doesn't mean they were not awesome devices. Well most of them anyway, heh.

Reactions: IronClouds

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since you graciously accepted that response with a humble attitude and were able to see the humor that was intended, I will elaborate. We all know full well that almost all flashcart manufacturers are foreign and so english is not their first language. I won't base my opinion of their product on a single typographical error. Hell look at the packaging of almost all NDS flashcart retail packaging and you can usually spot at least one per manufacturer. Doesn't mean they were not awesome devices. Well most of them anyway, heh.

uhm, maybe you didn't get my post completely then, I wasn't criticizing them, I actually thought it was just funny, hence I said something along the lines, that even if they turn out to be the new leader in 3DS flashcards, I would still remember them as those guys, that introduced their new product on youtube with the lamest typo ever ;-)
GO! FASHCARD, GO! ;)

edit:
I noticed it earlier but though you might of done it intentionally. :P also I'm sure I misspell stuff all the time, but it does make a poor first impression when all you have to go on is a single video and a couple of pictures

nah, was an honest mistake ^^
yeah, that's basically, what I'm saying though... they have ONE video showing their product and there is already a big fat typo in the video title, that's like a biiiiiiiig bad first impression
but first impressions can be wrong, we will see, when the product is finished

Reactions: gamesquest1

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure many of us have already emailed them. I certainly have. If I do hear back from them I will be sure to post any new info here. I am truly excited about this one. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a scam.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
King 3DS was a joke created by someone on GBATemp (?) to cause a ruckus, I though that was already established? In no way should this be taken seriously. :rofl2:
Yeah k3ds is a known fake, but someone making a quick site with images cropped from the sky3ds site and responding a video isn't exactly definitive proof that sky3ds = k3ds

Reactions: ElYubiYubi

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
even if reviews say the built quality is amazing i still think $120 is double the price it should be sold at.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...