Hacking New 160gb HD

ecw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got a 160gb WD HD. Works great. I have 130gb's formatted to WBFS, and 30gb to Fat32. Put a WAD folder and some WAD's but the Wii gives me a -1 error when trying to load them. How do I get this working? Do I have to format to Fat, FAT32 or NTFS?

DEagleson

Gamer Extraordinaire
Trophies
Website
raptr.com
XP
Country
Norway
Dont think using two partitions works on Wii, but i use a Maxtor 640 GB External HDD formatted to WBFS and a 4 GB USB Pen for wads.
But i cant use both usb devices at the same time so when i need to install wads i must unplug my external HDD for it to work.

Hope this helps.
smile.gif

supermodchips

Trophies
XP
Country
Two partitions work on the wii but the WADmanager is not able to load data from the secondary partition unfortunately. If you swap them around, it should be fine.

ecw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
supermodchips said:
Two partitions work on the wii but the WADmanager is not able to load data from the secondary partition unfortunately. If you swap them around, it should be fine.

Thanks for that. Is there an easy way to do it without reinstalling all my games? I use Partition Magic.

ecw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it to work. Just had to make the partition "Active". Works great now even as the second partition. Thanks for all the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: though my mom has documents here on my pc