New: 1409 - One Piece Going Baseball (J)

TmP_stryk

Still I Rise™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.still-i-rise.com
XP
Country
United States
new.gif
1409 - One Piece Going Baseball JAP 64Mbit (Eurasia)

1409.PNG
1409-2.PNG

Languages: Japanese
Save Type: EEPROM_V124[/p]

edgeblade69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anybody wanna explain what a pirate ship has to do with baseball? Unless it's like a prop for a team's stadium or something, similar to Tampa Bay in the NFL (their ship that shoots canonballs when they score).

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
baseball... ok... not that much of a bang but ok... i've seen worse games. definitly not one for playing long time but to see what you can use as bat is fun to see at least once.
biggrin.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whey, another early dump. This should be released in Japan tomorrow. I guess the series is popular enough to get an early dump.

Haven't played it yet but I should expect there will be some wacky moves since it's One Piece
biggrin.gif

Bandai Site here.

Dan1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this game is so weird that its fun.

It's a baseball game (of course) but with some really strange crap going on.

Everybody uses something other than bats for example : a pipe, jap sword, big hand, tennis racket.

It's pretty amusing for awhile.

Don't knock it before you try it!

Strag0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I enjoy the fact that 90% of the people on this board tend to think that these Japanese games are "pointless" and "pieces of crap", only because they don't understand the language. Yet they enjoy the english versions and tend to think of them highly.
It's kinda an ignorant way to view games isn't it?

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I enjoy the fact that 90% of the people on this board tend to think that these Japanese games are "pointless" and "pieces of crap", only because they don't understand the language. Yet they enjoy the english versions and tend to think of them highly.
It's kinda an ignorant way to view games isn't it?
Heh, agree completely.

It's quite amusing reading someone heavily critising a game that they've not even played; their judgements being based upon a couple of screensots, if that, or some sterotypical views.

I'm not saying that the game in question is either good or bad but it is very annoying to have to listen to this kind of crap in quite a lot of topics.

Anyway at the end of the day I guess it's their loss...if only they knew that they were missing out on.

smile.gif

abeer

Trophies
XP
Country
I've played a cuple of the One Piece games on PSX, but love baseball games (and the best ones for GBA are jap only, btw). Good stuff. eminds me a of a cross between 2 NES baseball games: Dusty Diamond's All-Star Softball (2nd only to Baseball Stars on the NES for baseball games) and Baseball Simulator 1.000.

Oh and I don't know a lick of Japanese, but it hasn't stopped me from enjoying tons of imports for numerous systems. At least give it a shot before ya crack on it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind