Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
new.gif
1350 - Godzilla Domination JAPAN 32Mbits (Gameark)

1350_1.PNG
1350_2.PNG

Language: Japanese
Save Type: None[/p]

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This reminds me of the fact that the last game made by Quintet before they vanished, after creating the excellent gems of Actraiser, the Soulblazer trilogy, and Robotrek/Slapstick, was a Godzilla game for Dreamcast that apparently sucked real bad.

I'm very sad now.

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
-''AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH is godzila!!!!'' said the japaness guy

-''no it only a other borring game ''said the canadian guy

this game is crap... cant wait for good games ... lately all the new dump are crap...

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
WOW... darn late... i mean... come on... the usa version has been out since ages and they come with the jap release yet? usually jap are dumped first. well, nevermind. this game has been the answer to the GCN game which was not really a blast. this one is neither. the gameplay is really simple and once you see where it goes along it's not that difficult... i played it through without major troubles with King Ghidorah and with other to some extend. There's better and more fun Godzilla Beat'm up out there
wink.gif
(Godzilla Super Battles
laugh.gif
)

Brekelefuw

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when this came out playing multi player iwth three people was amazingly fun. but maybe i was on crack or something

mukimuki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the reason the usa release was first is that the game isn't japanese, thus the late release. although i believe it's been out here a while now.
and yes, it looks to be a total rip off of king of the monsters.

risabu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i just played it, and it was basically the street fighters kinda game but instead of human characters, u use those godzies and wormie monster and machine godzie to fight against each otha..

i hate fightin games...
wacko.gif

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
if it comes to godzilla, there is not much other choice... they tend to only stomp around in cities and beat the snot outta each other... i`ve seen different attemps on doing other stuff but it was not that much of a blast. `Super Godzilla (SNES)` tryied some weird movie play stuff, but was rather crazy to play, and some NES titles used that round based move units and battle trick (like old tactical war games used to be). these beat-me versions are still the most fun if it comes to Godzilla... and where else I can play as Ghidorah...
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.