Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1297 - Dragon Ball Z Taiketsu USA 64 Mbits (Rising Sun)

1297.PNG
1297-2.PNG

Save Type: EEPROM [/p]

TonyCool

Trophies
Website
www.ndsspain.com
XP
Country
When I tried DBZ:T on VBA, it shows a garbled background.

I read on the IRC about DBZ:T is protected, and in the screenshots it looks fine? was it made with another emu rather than VBA?

Anyone has the same problem?

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
works on my EZFA. but i wished it didn't
the game sucks. i even found myself thinking, gee bandai could have done better, and believe me, that is sad.

this game has:
bad moves, (barely any moves. it's worse than....pit fighter) controls are terrible as well.
bad AI, (it just stand there and waits for you to charge up, or turns super-saiyajin, fire a bolt, then starts low punching and kicking like a madman)
terrible graphics (look at No.18!)
horrible system, as far as i can tell, the main attacks are punch, high punch, kick and low kick. WOW! i played vegeta a few times just because i love him (and he has my hairline) but it was just a terrible let down. i saw a few special attacks, and there is a throw, but nothing that made me want to play anymore. also, there is no command list in the training system, no real settings to play around with.

man, atari and webfoot (who?) have ruined a really good idea for a game.
i'm not sure why all of the dragonball games are being developed overseas (even the bandai PS2 one was) but they suck.

and yes, the snes fighters were good and fun, they are about 100 times better than this. i feel sorry for any poor bastard who spent money on this game (well, unless he likes it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: