New: 1297 - Dragon Ball Z Taiketsu (U)

T

trunten

Lets out it this way, It's no Hyper Dimension.
Why can't they just port that game? I mean almost every other snes game is ported.

Blue_GoD

Infected Mushroom
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lets out it this way, It's no Hyper Dimension.
Why can't they just port that game? I mean almost every other snes game is ported.
why can't they make a game BETTER then dbz hd? damn...

simplifying: a GBA is better than a SNES right?
blink.gif

so many "famous" games turning a crap in GBA... like Mortal Kombat, Contra Advance, blablabla... a big list...

Brekelefuw

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol all the dbz fans are so dissappointed, but are saying its good just to save face.

this game isnt even worth a dl to me cause of me severe hatred for db.

i dunno every dbz game has been bad so far..think of the fighting one for psx...

i wonder why game companies hink they can make a bad game just because the have a popular license to go with it,

Hexidecimal

GBAtemp Ender of Worlds
Trophies
Website
www.xanga.com
XP
Country
United States
Let me not save face then, ive seen all the sagas, all of them, multiple times, and this game fucking sucks, no moves, lousy AI, and why on earth did they try to make the character models 3d?! stick to 2d! what a waste of a DBX game.

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
I'm a dbz fun...and this game is another infogrames(just leave the true atari rest in peace!) crap= Companies make crappy games and then they bother because they don't sell..bah! The grapchics is awful, the gameplay..better leave it. Hyper Dimension is the best! Legacy of goku 2 i sbetter than this!!

Bushikatagi005

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, im havin teh probs on ezfa too. just watched the intro, you know by not pressing buttons, and the graphics were fine then. anyway the andriod shootin rockets is sooo funny.

-eiketsu-

KyleRXZero

Chaotic and Broken...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'll dload it and try it out. I'm a casual fan of dbz, I've seen up to the cell saga of the series and then I got bored.
wink.gif
Seems like the general opinion of this game is it sucks. Its can't be worse than the 2 action adventure DBZ games released previously for the gba. Now, those suck.

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Dragon Ball Z games made by Bandai for the original Gameboy are way better than this.
I'd like to see Capcom make a DBZ fighting game.

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
Can't say I didn't expect this game to suck. It's got alot of unlockables (tons of characters), but unfortunately you have zero reason to unlock any of them, because fighting is just plain BORING.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)