Ken-kun

Jeez, i feel like playing it now, but i just dont have the heart
dry.gif

accolon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wow, it's not about dancing, it's about singing! Try pressing the wrong buttons all the time, sounds really great.
biggrin.gif

Are the people in the jury like the real people from the US TV show?

I hope they make special European versions of this, that would be fun. Although the TV show is bad, I like the game.
smile.gif

Gibbon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Damn !
At first look I didn't think I would enjoy this game, but... After reading some positive comments right here, I tried it.
And it's pretty good ^^

But I doubt that it'll be amusing more than 1 or 2 hours, so I won't waste half of my flash for this.

But! It's worth the try
wink.gif

DarkLordXX

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I hope they make special European versions of this, that would be fun. Although the TV show is bad, I like the game.
smile.gif
yeah right, and the best thing would be 2 versions, one for germany with: Deutschland sucht den Superstar, and one for austria with: StarMania
laugh.gif

EDIT:of course, sorry djgarf, forgot the uk, so that makes it 3 versions
biggrin.gif

greetz DarkLordXX

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm willing to admit it, they did a pretty impressive job on this game. Full vocals, good number of songs for a portiable, very good responsive controls (nice addition where you have to "hold the note", I don't remeber that from the brittney spears engine)... this game is really well made. But... becase it ain't DDR... I ain't flashin it. Come on Konami, give us DDR Advance based on the pichi pichi pitch engine, and if possiable with the nice 3d charactor in the background this game added.

AsssMonkee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a video of the gameplay, its in my fserve, use trigger !AssMonkey servin up dem ROMS

EDIT: THe video is only 1 Mbyte

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah yeah, as they all say, it IS a good game, despite its association with the blasted TV show. Coming from a DDR background, this is ground breaking for the Gameboy. Then again, the last DDR for gameboy was for GBmono/color, no?

Ramus

Trophies
Website
members.rogers.com
XP
Country
United States
Its scary... its actually EXCELLENT.
I was bewildered!
3d, AND full voiced. Thats definately an achievment on GBA, so many people said "Voices can not be done" Or "Music will always be choppy" And such.
This definately proved it wrong.
smile.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually having more fun sitting back and listening to the game warp the song because I'm not hitting any of the notes. I see now why the game is 12.1 MBs. Full voice songs!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.