New: 1249 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 (U)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
new.gif
1249 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 USA 128Mbits (Eurasia)

1249_1.PNG
1249_2.PNG

Languages: English
Save Type : EEPROM_V122 (Patched)[/p]

walkir

Child of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm glad to finally see a golf game that's made for the GBA hardware and not only bad conversions from other systems. I want to play it now!

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
im not a golf fan, although I have "Par"taken in a few games in my lifetime (get it "par"taken? XD) I especially dont like golf video games (except maybe Mario Golf) but this...this looks pretty cool, I might try it out
happy.gif

Partaken......lol.....hehehe.......XD

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
there are lots of golf games on the gba....there is a japanese one that is fully 3d the best one ive played on gba yet( keep in mind i havnt played this but i have played tiger woods pga tour) for those interested the name of this cool jap golf game is 0419 - Kurohige no Golf Shiyouyo

-KyRoS-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a review from IGN .. http://pocket.ign.com/articles/458/458443p1.html
Looks pretty good really. The PC version is spectacular, I'm hoping this version does it some justice. The last one was decent, but with only one course, was very little replay. With Fire Emblem, Mario and Luigi and now this, what is one to do. All the new 128 mbit games make is so I can't have them all at once hehe.

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

-KyRoS-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big disappointment I think. The controls, while good on the PC and maybe consoles, don't translate well to the GBA at all. Would much rather have the 3 button press system on the small screen. I really thought this was going to be good too.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Don't like the controls? I love them. I hate the click, click, click system. I think this is a great replacement and has great control... just need to have good timing, which i'm geting down pact. Only issue I have currently is putting, not a big fan of it... and also I havn't found out how to change from chipping to putting when the ball is just on the fringe. But overall... this game rocks. One other thing i would have liked, more golfers or create a player option for carrer mode like on pc... but less detail of course.

/me goes back to the links.

....Phil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: