boodog

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.boodog.org
XP
Country
United States
Heh, ok. Gonna seem like an old fuddy duddy with this post but here goes. (BTW not a flame or insult so please don't take it as such
smile.gif
) Pretty much every 3rd poster said that they don't expect a 32M game to be long enough, or be good enough...but wait look at the new Mario post...32M. And wasn't that a very anticipated title? And who doesn't rember playing that on the NES and how long it took to beat it?

Sorry for rambling a bit, no offense intended. But the old addage does hold true at times,"Good things come in small packages."

I haven't tried this game, and probably will not since it is in Japanese, but it looks beautiful.

Just my $.02

boodog

B

Black_Wing

i'm watching the anime right now, actually.
it's a mainstream kind of anime, a little kiddified and silly at times,
but i'm still amused that how Heimdall, Frey, Freya and all of the other Aesir are depicted as evil (and also small children like Loki) and are trying to kill Loki.

gonna try out the game. can't turn a good 32meg rom down!
You need to watch more of the series. The only characters trying to kill Loki are Heimdall, Odin, and a third which I shall not utter for it will ruin the final episodes. The others are sent to kill Loki by Odin but don't really feel like doing so. Freyr, Freya, and Thor aren't really evil. They mearly have their own agenda's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: