New: 1188 - Zettai Zetsumei Dangerous Jiisan (J)

AnTi-WaR

those who make mistakes blame themselves and close
Trophies
Website
emuxhaven.net
XP
Country
... I finished it in 10 minutes...
That's a very pointless game... but, the minigames are not bad...

-Bahamut Unsummoned-
did you not even read my post dont even post a negative comment about a game you dont know nothing about.

This game is about replayability you have to replay the game over and over again to get all the mini games this game is about the mini games and diffrent story paths and endings.

this game ownz.

lum

Hunter lvl
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
man, half you fags are just spamming the forums... plz post constructive posts...

anwyas, as anit-wars says, this game is pretty good, like a crappy version of wario ware.(and jap too
tongue.gif
)

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Reading all the posts I'm so hyped about the game can't wait to go download and play it
biggrin.gif

Weird Japanese animes and games are the best.

edit: I LOVE this game, there are a few things that confuse me but I'm gonna get around it
biggrin.gif
I knew I wasn't going to be disappointed just by reading the posts here. These kinds of games are the best for handhelds IMO, I had WarioWare on my card until Banjo came out.

DarkNataku

Trophies
Website
www.evilcircuit.com
XP
Country
Canada

-Bahamut Unsummoned-
did you not even read my post dont even post a negative comment about a game you dont know nothing about.

This game is about replayability you have to replay the game over and over again to get all the mini games this game is about the mini games and diffrent story paths and endings.

this game ownz.
Yo man, stf. People HAVE actually played the game...I played it, finished it in 10 minutes just like NeoBahamut and y'know what? It's LAME and TOO EASY. Mini games were kinda cute but other than that, this game blows.

AnTi-WaR

Trophies
Website
emuxhaven.net
XP
Country

-Bahamut Unsummoned-

this game ownz.
Yo man, stf. People HAVE actually played the game...I played it, finished it in 10 minutes just like NeoBahamut and y'know what? It's LAME and TOO EASY. Mini games were kinda cute but other than that, this game blows.
dont tell people to stfu thats just rude and I dont mind opinions or people saying that the game sucks or that they dont like gag games but atleast have an explanation to back it up instead of saying this game blows or this game sucks. If they aint gonna back it up with an explanation then they shouldnt even post it sucks at all.

mukimuki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
either way, it IS a game desgined for kids (hence the lack of kanji and rather base humour. which on a side note i found vaguely amusing)
but it's always nice to see people build their post count by posting constructive and well thought out arguments:P

NeoBahamut

Dragon King of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Haha... Anti-war... nice Avatar!!!
I remember that's from the game...(I think)
You know, On second thought(after playing the game several more times), the game isn't bad, bad... it's just not extremely good...
dry.gif

-Bahamut Unsummoned-

AnTi-WaR

Trophies
Website
emuxhaven.net
XP
Country
Yea its from the game heh I love the game what can I say. although I cant read japaneese. I find it funny even though I cant understand what they are saying. The expressions of there face are just wicked.

I am having a problem with this game I cant get into 2 modes the bottom 2 modes that show up after you beat the game. I dont know if this is just a beta or you have tlo do something special to get into them. if you have any info pm me
tongue.gif

DarkNataku

Trophies
Website
www.evilcircuit.com
XP
Country
Canada
It's...alright. But not a game I would keep...or buy for that matter. I give it a 4/10. Mostly for the humor behind it...other than that, it gets old...quickly.

Note: I am someone who enjoys more serious games...hence why I disliked Crash Bandicoot...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive...