New: 1187 - Megaman Battle Network 3 White (E)

Ran234

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well berlinka it is a marketing trick as they probably saw it works on the pokemon games.
But it is a great game much of fun and doesn't play as most traditional RPGs.

It's no wonder that there are so many people who play it... I say give it another try, it's a great game.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
The diffrences might be LINK-feature.. (if there is one in the game?)

Cause I think Euro can't link with US versions. (I had problem with... I don't remember-.. but it said, WRONG VERSION, when I tried to link with my european friend who'd bought the game)..

Foppzter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The different between the two colors are that some battlechips are not in the other color, and that you can get an armor to Megaman.exe that are not in the other color, and I see now that part 4 also will have 2 colors (to bad they changed black to blue in Usa and Europe, Black sounds better in a way I think).
The different between Usa and Europe version are something I have no idea if it even exist one. Was there any different between Usa and Europe version of the two first games? I know in the second game, you could get some chip from your first game in a specifik place if you connected them, but could it discover if it was an European or American version there?
Hmm, many questions today...

TonyCool

Trophies
Website
www.ndsspain.com
XP
Country
MMBN is a hybrid between Pokémon and MegaMan. Just another big profits "franchise". Make the same game with the same graphics and same features.... piece of crap...

And even don't care about non english-speaking euro gamers.... bahhh

GimpyBob

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't like the series too much, myself. I'll play the games to completion, but I really won't go out of my way to collect all the extra goodies like, in an actually good RPG-like game.

Reb3l

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ph34r.gif
Come on people!There kids on this site!

A

aushilfshelper

I like the MMBN-series, but I'd like to have the game in German 'cause my brother doesn't speak English and I'd like to play it in German, too...
And why do they make a 'European' version, if it's completely the same as US? They could also sell the Amercian in Europe, then there wouldn't be any link-prolems.

OldKupo

Bye.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Dr. Kupo: Watch your language and stop provoking people. No one's asking you to post on a topic about a game in a series we know you hate.

Owlman: One word posts are not appropriate.

-Tempest out.-
Ok, now that everyone knows i hate it i will stop flaming it....or at least lower the flames. Is that ok?

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I think Tempest is a bit boring, don't you guys?

"GBATemp Ninja Mod™ Rogue Fencer for Hire"
What exatly does a "Rogue Fencer" do? I know what a fencer does, but not what a rogue fencer does... Maybe sneaks while fencing? (if that's possible)

And please, your long posts with very intriguing explanation, please, make em quicker in the future.. I get dizzy from reading the loads of lines.. You could almost write a story to a game in all your posts. (Don't take this too seriously)
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-