New: 1141 - Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (U)

JeX-

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
weeeee.
tongue.gif
finaly its out
biggrin.gif

his game rox!
laugh.gif

thats all i've got to say! Gotta get back to playing it!

-JeX-

Disturbed1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm i have a F2A 256mbit cart and it's not saving properly. I save the game but it doesn't let me continue that save when i go to load, as if i never saved it. Although i did. This is exactly what happened to mmbn3 on my cart. I can load the save during the battle which was my save before hand. Why do my saves go back to the previous save file?
When you try to load the saved game, are you doing this at the start screen or while your still in the game? If your doing it in the game, then i had the same problem. I would save the game but it just looked like nothing happened at all, and when i tried to load my save from the menu it wouldnt let me as it showed no saves there.If you have the same problem as me then you should be able to continue your saved game from the start menu(i had this same problem with tactics ogre: tkol as well).Not sure if this is what you meant, but i hope it helps
smile.gif

LightEater

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lajcik.org
XP
Country
Poland
hmmm i have a F2A 256mbit cart and it's not saving properly. I save the game but it doesn't let me continue that save when i go to load, as if i never saved it. Although i did. This is exactly what happened to mmbn3 on my cart. I can load the save during the battle which was my save before hand. Why do my saves go back to the previous save file?
When you try to load the saved game, are you doing this at the start screen or while your still in the game? If your doing it in the game, then i had the same problem. I would save the game but it just looked like nothing happened at all, and when i tried to load my save from the menu it wouldnt let me as it showed no saves there.If you have the same problem as me then you should be able to continue your saved game from the start menu(i had this same problem with tactics ogre: tkol as well).Not sure if this is what you meant, but i hope it helps
smile.gif
I have Visoly 256 Pro, using newest Littlewriter & pogoshell. I have the exact same problem, the first time i saved my game the saves were there, just like you said they should, but i played a little more, saved again and... *puff* nothing. Started the game all over again and nothing again. This is puzzling, when i have some time later i'll try flashing the game alone, without pogoshell...

Whitedragon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys, i'm new to this site so can anyone tell me how to download this game? i have mric but i don't know how to use it. any help would be appriciated
happy.gif

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys, i'm new to this site so can anyone tell me how to download this game? i have mric but i don't know how to use it. any help would be appriciated
happy.gif
For starters, you should know that there's no rom to be found in the forum. Providing links to them is forbidden so you can't ask for them here.
As for mirc, here's the link for the tutorial: http://digilander.libero.it/mircfaq/.
Hope that help.
wink.gif

CharlieF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think the second one is made for GBA SP because it is darker. The first palette is lighter and is probably for the people who do not have the back light. The third is for the Gameboy Player on a television.

Kagato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish mIRC worked for me over here
frown.gif
....I use it all the time at my house in New York....But here, this computer is funky and has some issues with our router or something. I can't fix it.

Stupid freaking vacation.....

T

transcendent

No problem giving it to all 122 of you who got it from me
wink.gif

Guess I should just open a permanent FServe that serves new games.

Well, I'll look into that. Now it's my turn to play FFTA. Peace.

~Transcendent

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1