New: 1132 - Monster Truck Madness (U)

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know the concept of racing monster trucks is probably "mainstream" already..

But there just SOMETHING out of place when they don't run in obstacle courses filled with cars to crush, ramps to jump off of, and civilians to eat! (I made that one up
tongue.gif
)

Instead, this game offers *hit the objects* objects.. 3 view modes (press select).. a horn and a yell for L&R Buttons.. and most slippery "sand" I've ever driven on!
laugh.gif

Obviously, I'm new to the franchise, but seriously i was expecting extra modes.. Other than this Monster KART Madness..
laugh.gif

FlashAdv

Lord of the Rings Online
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Top Gear Rally (GBA)

Publisher: Kemco
ESRB: E
Release: Q3 2003

must be released in japanese.
or it has a new title because it should have been released in july the (u) version.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
not bad of a game. same updated ATV Off Road graphic engine as Top Gear Rally. I wasn't a fan of Top Gear Rally (read my reasons in that thread if you wish).

This game was ment to be a fun race around kinda game... like ATV was... and they did that. This game is lots of fun. I probably won't play it past 1 or maybe 2 championships.

For those who did read my Top Gear Rally review... and are going if this is the same as that... why do you like this and not that. It's mainly because I beleive this game engine used suits arcade racing games like ATV and this game. I was expecting way more when playing Top Gear Rally, and espicaly not all cars on track racing... cause that ain't rally... but that maybe why I was even hesitant to try it because of what i saw with the tracks. But my point is... the engine works just fine for this game because of what it is... but not for top gear as that should have been a better simulation style racer.

K

KuRi

Really Greate Game. One of the best racer games i've ever played on gba. And i know what i am saying! Enjoy it!

Grizzly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DjFIL: I also don't like Top Gear Rally that much because it's a normal racing game- no rally game. The N64 versions for example let all the cars run on the same track, but they started time-delayed and you didn't have to be the first, you only needed the fastest time.

KuRi: I still like Choro-Q Advance 2 the most because of the ability to get so many new parts for your car to upgrade it.

cityson

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong

square

The Professor
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I played it on my Xbox and it's 733mhz, just to let you know, GBA's hardware runs @ 3Mhz. I also tried it on P4 2.4-B the framerate's same.
I am aware that an Xbox is 733mhz. My computer is 3.06 ghz and this game runs smooth. acuatlly so far I've yet to have a problem with any emu on my computer.
laugh.gif
*Secretly kisses moniter*

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
This game is crap. It doesn't have good framerate. Mostly 10fps. My eyes still hurt after 2 mins of gameplay. Play at your own risk.
try it on your cart or a faster computer.. sometimes poor framerate depends on where it is played.
I played it on my Xbox and it's 733mhz, just to let you know, GBA's hardware runs @ 3Mhz. I also tried it on P4 2.4-B the framerate's same.
erm the gba is around 12-20mhz if i remember right (no im not gona look at the box) & which emu are you using on the xbox & i'll tell you or not if its the xbox emu or not

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Will I like it if I'm not much into Realistic Racing games, the only ones I actually like and play are the GT series. I LOVE Futuristic racing and Kart racers a lot though.

square

The Professor
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Will I like it if I'm not much into Realistic Racing games, the only ones I actually like and play are the GT series. I LOVE Futuristic racing and Kart racers a lot though.
it plays alot like a monster tucks on a rally racer.
dry.gif
I wanted it to be more quirky, instead I have cars racing over hills, i much perfer Top Gear.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far