New: 1107 - Onimusha Tactics (J)

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Why is everybody so happy about these games?? I mean FFA, Tactics Ogre, and Onimusa Tactics are exactly the same game.
Say you like a great game, thing FF7, and you finish the game, yet you winder to yourself, "Damn, I wish this game wasn't over yet" and you really want more of the action then you look for other games just like that game you enjoyed so much and play that instead. It also offers a new variety of things which the other game may never have. It's just a way to enjoy something you love, but in different way even if they are kinda similar.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
seeing the thing in this way we shouldn't play any platform because in all the platform you play you always jump and in all the shooter you shot and etc etc

Dwelyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah and all actions games are the same too. So we only need one really.
You basicly run, jump and fire some kind of weapon or swing something to kill same old bad guys.

DarkNataku

Trophies
Website
www.evilcircuit.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ok...this game looks oddly similar to Ogre Tactics: The Knight of Lodis. In any case...I think it's worth a try. Plus, what the hell is with the craze for FFTactics? I have it on my PSX...it's the worst FF game to ever be released!!! I don't understand why everyone is going nuts for the advance version...I bet it'll be pretty much the same thing!

glassCity

Trophies
Website
www.tymelyne.com
XP
Country
United States
I thought it was sweet. The ending wasnt spectacular enough for me. I was callin off work cause i could not stop playing it. Even if it is the same thing i would go ahead run thru it again 'specially with a trainer.

Strida Matik

mynimal

Kyoji sux.
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country
ohmy.gif
Gasp! Finally~ *prances off*

K

Koks

i played it a bit..its a nice game, but its kinda hard to play it in full japanese..
the first tutorial mission took me a few tries until i knew where i should move to :) after that it's self explanatory...
but i would like to know why i am doing what as well..let's hope for an english release soon...

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
FFT generally requires too much strategic thinking and silly FF fans will buy anything with FF writen on it even if it is a game they dislike or is too difficult for them.

Personally I love FFT and think it is easily the best FF, was great to see a new generation FF concentrating on gameplay instead of flashy graphics and 'WOW' factor.

Stratergy RPG's are sweet, the more there are the better IMO.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I can't wait for this to come out in English, my guess is it's just like Tactics Ogre, which i loved! FFTA should be good too when it's out. I don't think i'll play this though till i get the english version.

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The problem with tactics games in Japanese (if you can't read them) is that all the dialogue box become your enemy. You can't read them so they become like pop up windows on your computer. I had the same problems with FFTA and Black Matrix zero (Which I completed anyway) but for FFTA, and This game I'll just wait for the english release...

I still want a ZOE fist of mars sequel... Half tactis game, half shooting game, all story...

Don Killah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Not only FFT is a great game it's only one of the hardest Tactical RPG i've ever played. Man tactics ogre is easy as pie on the comparison.
Enough of this, i am going to test this one, hope it's as good as the pictures look.

DarkNataku

Trophies
Website
www.evilcircuit.com
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone who calls me a silly FF fan will surely burn in hell for that insult. I KNEW it was a strategy game. That is why I bought it. Not cause it was an FF title. I tried it, and disliked it. It's as simple as that. Stop trying to call people who disliked the game stupid or silly. It's our own damned opinions.

glassCity

Trophies
Website
www.tymelyne.com
XP
Country
United States
I beat FFT on the ps in a week.. but for some reason i just cant get into other strategy games(strict turn based type)...tactics games and real time strategy are cool...but i never migrate to em unless people give a good holler for em.

Strida Matik

-more lines than Scarface at immigration

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Lol