Hacking New 1.20 Kernel for old R4, Fixed Game 3369.

warior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just tested it with SWCW Jedi Alliance - game works only if soft-reset function is dissabled (R button).

Also some cheats aren't displayed correctly and menu and user interface are some king slowly than v1.18.
Looks like ppl that made it indeed have access to original source code.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So the verdict is use this only if you NEED to play SWCW: Jedi Alliance or Tropix. Otherwise stick to the more stable and compatible v1.18/YSMenu combo.

ndstuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
hmm when i try to start a game i have info that is no save file on the card but there is a save from 1.18 anyone knows how to convert sav file? (only pokemon diamond rest games see
ms fine)

ndstuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
i wonder will wii connetcion be working
biggrin.gif
on my r4 works perfectly only its slowly oh and gta doesnt work after save select balck screens(even if i have soft reset off). pokemon gameworks there was bad game name
tongue.gif
im so silly
tongue.gif

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ndstuff said:
hmm when i try to start a game i have info that is no save file on the card but there is a save from 1.18 anyone knows how to convert sav file? (only pokemon diamond rest games see
ms fine)
Yeah, I noticed this weird problem too. You want to change the file names from gametitle.sav to gametitle.SAV

Sandman00009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It cant find some of my savs it shows there are none and how do i put themes on???

EDIT: fixed the SAV problem anyone know how to get the themes working? Realtime dont work ither

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, so far v1.20 seems to have slightly better compatibility but much less stability than v1.18. Hopefully all these bugs will eventually be fixed and R4 users will have a 'real' firmware once more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill