New: 0990 - Rockman Zero 2 (J)

D

demishadow

yes...and the reason its so hard...is becaus your a fool to think that(really!its not hard!RMZ1 was EZ so how much harder can it be!its megaman!)

J

jadaramiro

.....ya take this mad seriously.......dats sum sad stuff goin around herre

AND I AM A #1 FAN OF THE MEGAMAN SERIES!

K

killahbuzz

if it was easy it would be a 10 minute game, who else can't stand playing a game that is way to easy to beat? personaly i prefer a game i can't beat at all to one that i can pay more attention to the tv and still beat it.

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having fun with it. I've noticed that how you do does influence what you get at the end of each level (I'm on the second cycle of bosses and only have 3 sets of the colored armor [teal, purple, and the standard red] and none of the other equipment). I'll finish it up and try for a second playthrough later. The bosses this time, though, seem to have a much more logical element progression... Lighting > Fire > Ice > Lightning is more consistent in this one and the level design is superior. Not to mention the more conventional 1-ups are back, and the intro level has a respawning one available for pickup... (and there's enough Golems later in the game to make the practice fighting them her worthwhile...)

-Tempest out.-

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've just completed it. I'll say at least one thing about it -- while not quite as huge an improvement as MMBN2 was to MMBN, this is certainly very close. There's also much more incentive to do better -- I noticed the armor "styles" are only available if you get a high rank, and can make or break the game in some places. It's also MUCH easier than the first one, I think -- better level design, and higher power on the elements (no element: x1, same element x.5, element below x0, element above x2 as opposed to roughly a third of each of those multipliers) makes the bosses relatively easy. It's still tough, though, but not like the levels of X6 or MMZ here.

Attention anyone who's beaten the game: Have you figured out what those stars mean on the armor select screen, or what the dark green one does?

-Tempest out.-

lum

Hunter lvl
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i can't believe it, it's out already!
it was totally unexpected, i thought the game was coming out in june for japan i think october for usa(damn english ppl)
defietly playing it, but not gonna play seriously, just for a trial, now once the eng come out, i'll spend a long time on it
smile.gif

tempest- how long would it take to do collect everything in this game, took me around 15hrs for mz, that's getting all da elves and stuff, in the file though, it says 6, since u reset everytime u don't get s rank
tongue.gif
(the 15 hrs is an estimate)
and u said the game was easier, was that with using elves?(there r elves rite)

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
tempest- how long would it take to do collect everything in this game, took me around 15hrs for mz, that's getting all da elves and stuff, in the file though, it says 6, since u reset everytime u don't get s rankÂ
tongue.gif
 (the 15 hrs is an estimate)
and u said the game was easier, was that with using elves?(there r elves rite)
No idea whatsoever. You see, a lot of it involves getting high ranks (stuff is given out after a level). Then there's the Elves, which are hidden about as well but ON AVERAGE most of the powerful ones are easy to get (I wasn't seriously looking and I got three medium Animals, two medium Hackers, two vitality elves, a sub-tank elf, and the large Animal one). There's also COLLECTABLE subtanks -- I found two, and they didn't count against my rating.

It's easy with or without the elves. I don't know if the elemental chips are among the missable items, but it didn't look like it. THOSE are what helped. The Ice Chip freezes normal monsters, for instance. I did use the Animal elves, and it turns out that they're needed to grab a few items here and there... but thankfully, there's a New Game + feature.... (that's how you use the green armor I mentioned). I did notice a "1" next to that file, so supposedly it improves each time you play it (my timer at the end was only around 2 or 4 hours or so -- it's shorter).

Honestly, the hardest part about the elves is reading the Japanese (I can't -- they left the faces the same, usually, but the new ones are easy to figure out, such as a frog for the jumping animal). The Trance Servers are missing, though -- Ciel feeds and uploads elves for you, and you start your missions in the "Command room", which to me looks like it belongs in an anime somewhere.

-Tempest out.-

Bali

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This game is great
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I just need to get all the elves feed them or something and use them...OH and S ranking everything would be nice 2
ph34r.gif

Boy do I have a lot of work to do, better get going
rolleyes.gif

kika-

Trophies
XP
Country
pardon me, but how do i get to the 2nd level. i finished level one and are running around the base without a clue :/

Regal_Warrior

Oh my god. Its the lord of pie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know the platform where there are three guys standing above it just go there stand on the platform and press up and go through the talking and then chose a level.

Quick question how do you use the stuff you get after beating a level I know how to use the armor but after you equip the weapon stuff how do you use them.

mekaxero

I am the alpha, and the omega
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
after the first, practice level, go and talk to the doctor who healed u, u need to stand a few spaces to the left of him and press up, he will give u the chain rod and the shield boomerang, then go talk to ciel and save, then go back to the main room, looks kinda like a court room, i think its called GMD or CMD, something like that, and u will get to pick which stage u want to to.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Great, a new Megaman Zero game!
Damn, it's in japanese!

I'll try this one to see exactly how better it is from the first game. I hope the english version will come out soon.

*EDIT* Well that was fun, this game is indeed harder than the first one, I like that. I have only gotten to the second mission before I decided to stop so I don't know much about the game's new features (fortunately enough) so I'll now wait for the english version to come.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica