Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
0981 - RPG Tsukuru Advance JAPAN 64 Mbits (MUGS)

0981.png
0981-2.png

Save Type : N/A[/p]

Demi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, you could possibly make Dragon Warrior I with it. Since that was a short small game with very small items and whatnot. But that's just me.
smile.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Crap I sure could use some practise here ...
Is there any english version of this game ? I believe there were some for the snes. It would help if there was a walkthrough at least ...
sleep.gif

mekaxero

I am the alpha, and the omega
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
someone will end up translating it, as the ones on snes and gb were translated, the gb one is only 50% done at the monment, but it was fun to fool around with it anyway. hopeful it will be translated soon, and we will be able to use sav files to trade our games online... DW1 remake would be awesome.

H

hydrelisk

very good and very simple i think
smile.gif
(even if i haven't looked seriously at the settings of characters etc.. there a little knowledge of japanese language may be needed
wink.gif
)
well i think i will try it more seriously tomorrow because this night i'm to tired to work on understanding everything
tongue.gif

i'd just like to know if we can go from a map to another (the character walks in a teleporter and he arrives at a new area, so the story continues
wink.gif
) and if we can make new ones
unsure.gif

otherwise i think someone will translate it too, but it will take a while to have a serious and complete one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo