djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
better off with your ps3 anyway, the graphics on NFS on wii have looked like PS1 graphics lol
It's the only car games like GT Pro Series, that makes your eyes go funny, no "thought, deffinately not touched the Wiis limits, " into them games, the graphics are really really bad (they're so blocky/snowy looking as well)
I'd say COD5 and disaster, are the best made, what you think?

Ambuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
requiem4d said:
I have a theory, and I may be able to fix it in SoftChip. I'll let you know more if it turns out that I'm not an idiot.

Looking forward to it!
grog.gif

As for the actual game, I'll be getting it on a 360. better graphics, online play, the usual.

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
requiem4d said:
I have a theory, and I may be able to fix it in SoftChip. I'll let you know more if it turns out that I'm not an idiot.
huh you an idiot ? i didnt think so
laugh.gif
k you will be my god if the game works and is good
laugh.gif
otherwise it it only works and it sucks you will be master coder
ninja.gif

ppc_gba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i posted this over in the mortal kombat/ios patch fix thread:
i didn't install any of the new ioses but i patched need for speed undercover to use ios 249, and i still get error 002 on backup launcher gamma.

i'm confused about why people can play the game on ios36 if it needs 55, and why it wouldn't work on gamma since gamma is based on 36.

i tried dropping the gamma dip module into ios 55 and using it with the bu launcher, but it didn't work, i guess they might have changed something about how the ios works internally.
i also tried installing the regular cios rev 7 to ios 55 to see if maybe the game reloaded the ios after starting to 55, but that alos failed.
it could just be that they have implemented a new read test into the dip module designed (originally) to defeat modchips, which is causing problems.

i don't think it's the system menu game launch changes, since some ppl who weren't on 3.4 reported saying it worked.

requiem4d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nicksasa said:
requiem4d said:
if my fix works, I'll patch it into geckoos and post a diff.
patch it in gamma or softchip cause i dont have a modchip ....
biggrin.gif

It will definitely be in SoftChip.

How long will it take for your fix to be implemented? I'd like it to be a few hours haha

I don't know, it will have to wait until I get home from work at least.

testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
nevermind the bollocks, here it comes.. so "patching" to ios 36,nor 249 helped.. gamma,pal,3.3

edit: I havent pressed refresh for a while and as I can see this info of mine has no point but however,just to let you know..

grog.gif

kedest

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Diffusion said:
So what exactly is Nintendo trying to protect against with #002?

Keeping games from running outside the disc channel or what?

That's what I was thinking. Perhaps this new protection can detect if the game is being loaded through a backup loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6RbEOlqRo