Gaming Netflix Reinstall

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamecaptor
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,175
  • Replies Replies 0

gamecaptor

R.I.P. Densetsu. Legends never die!
Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
761
Reaction score
608
Trophies
2
Location
Hyrule most of the time
XP
3,583
Country
United States
Hi peeps,

Went to use Netflix for the first time in a while and it was complaining about it needed an update. It pointed me to the Shop Channel to download it, but it would fail when trying. I deleted the channel and used AnyTitle Deleter to remove the title, Netflix (HCLE). Went back to the Shop Channel to download the new Netflix and it’s giving me Error Code 204036, which as I understand means that it thinks I already have it installed. Is there a second channel/title I need to delete so it thinks it’s truly gone?

Regards,

GC
 

Site & Scene News