Netflix announces new Sonic animated series

sanic.jpg

Netflix's latest take on video game adaptations is Sonic the Hedgehog, as announced by the company's official channel. SEGA, Netflix, WildBrain, and Man of Action will be teaming up to create a 3D animated cartoon series starring the blue blur. The Tweet was deleted, but prior to the deletion, it said, "Rings? Check. Sneakers? Check. Speed? SONIC. SEGA’s legendary video game icon Sonic the Hedgehog races onto Netflix in a new 3D animated series from SEGA, WildBrainHQ and ManOfActionEnt premiering in 2022".

:arrow: Source: Twitter (Now Deleted)

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for the love of god be better than the Sonic BOOM horseshit anyways netflix have been doing good with anime I've been watching Pokemon journeys alot so I'll give this a go
Sonic boom had bad games, but the show was awesome.
Anyways, I actually have a bit of hope for this considering the sonic movie was good and the boom cartoon. not the biggest fan of 3d animation for this but it'll probably be good.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic X was awesome! I don't even like the games, but I used to wake up for Sonic X and Dragon Ball Z Kai on 4kids
oof...nearly forgot about 4kids...though given that sonic is a bit tamer...aka no smoking, blood, or alcohol, it probably was one of the few that slipped by with fewer stupid edits...though given the jelly donuts who knows....

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

SecureBoot

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oof...nearly forgot about 4kids...though given that sonic is a bit tamer...aka no smoking, blood, or alcohol, it probably was one of the few that slipped by with fewer stupid edits...though given the jelly donuts who knows....
I never really got the hate of 4kids. It sets out to do what it needed to do... for kids. I was raised on that stuff and it never seemed any lamer or downgraded because I was... a kid. I don't think dragon ball without the blood made it any less cool.

Reactions: Azael_inf

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never really got the hate of 4kids. It sets out to do what it needed to do... for kids. I was raised on that stuff and it never seemed any lamer or downgraded because I was... a kid. I don't think dragon ball without the blood made it any less cool.
I mentioned the jelly donut edit for a reason. it isn't even something making it more kid friendly it's just outright hiding stuff that isn't familiar...and tbh it could be debated that it's partially harmful hiding the rest of the world from a kid...albeit miner since it's just a bit of food but still

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: