Homebrew NesDS screen align

matejdro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
When i touch bottom screen on NesDS, it activates random point and not item i want.

Is there any way to align screen in NesDS? It's pissing me off, since i can't change anything (for example controls from B Y to A B).

MF Tlaxcala

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
matejdro said:
When i touch bottom screen on NesDS, it activates random point and not item i want.

Is there any way to align screen in NesDS? It's pissing me off, since i can't change anything (for example controls from B Y to A B).
I don`t have experience with NesDS, but maybe you can change it into the settings if there is a menu or something.. not sure.
sleep.gif

D

Deleted User

Use NesterDS which comes with MoonShell 2's extlink feature.

It's better than NESDS and has less bugs, I find. It's bundled with MoonShell 2 and any NES Game can easily be launched from MoonShell's native interface.

matejdro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Here are my issues recorded:

Settings on first page can be somehow reached, but switching to another tabs is impossible.

As for NesterDS, is there any standalone version with DLDI support? You need to insert games directly into nds file in latest version from website, which i don't want.

EDIT: Found NesterDS+ on FileTemp and i must say it's horrible compared to NesDS. Performance is horrible (game is frame skipping like crazy) and audio quality is very low.

D

Deleted-236924

The problem is with your DS.

I got the same problem, but when I use my Cyclo in another DS it works like a charm.
Happens only on my DS. Try it in another DS to see if it works.

In the meanwhile, you can try this.
Click anywhere on the touch screen, but don't lift the stylus yet.
Slide the stylus over to what you want to click, then lift it the fastest you can.

That's what I do and I can get it to work properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: both of which work well in potplayer