Hacking NES/SNES/Genesis/N64 retro adapter issue

The Frenchman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm playing VC games using this 4 in 1 retro adapter through a GC port, and as stated multiple times in the past, the N64 port on this adapter is kind of messed up as most games will map Z to L for the GC controller.

Now I've tried this GC adapter on my PC through a gc/usb convertor and L isn't mapped at all on these adapter, they only have Z triggering an L response.

The issue with this is quickly noticed as you can't play Zelda, well, you can but it'll be impossible to complete as Z targetting is imortant.

Though the original Mario 64 VC download is 100% functional, Z does indeed have Mario duck as if Z was pressed, or L (for GC controller)

I've asked many time, but would it be possible to alter n64 wads file so button mapping was the same on all games? (using the Mario 64 set for that matter) if not, could an ocarina cheat do the trick?

The Frenchman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My theories were maybe injecting all those titles into SM64 or maybe switching the 0000xx part that contains the "emulator" with the Sm64 one. I am a complete noob at this though, I've had grand master injector G0DLike send me great tools and I still couldn't figure it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up