Hacking Nes Simulator Question.

Beavis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed FCEU Gx fowarder on wii and it loads but them kicks me back to the menu. My question is how do I load my roms or better where on my sd card are they supposed to be ? In zip or .nes format ?

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1. it's an emulator, not a simulator
2. a forwarder channel is basically just a link to the emulator's boot.dol file on your SD Card, make sure this file is in the correct path (you can find that path where you downloaded the forwarder most probably)
3. The roms can be anywhere on your SD card, but they've got to be in .nes format ;)

Hope I could help!

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As Michi said, you need the roms, If I not bad remember, the SNES emulator or the GBA emulator have two folders, one for ROMS and other for saves, put your roms in the roms folder.
As far as I know VBAGX lets you browse through your entire SD card, it just has that one default path ;)
This is about FCE Ultra GX anyway ;) And I'm pretty sure that he doesn't have the actual app on his card, which is why the forwarder kicks him back into the system menu

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
As far as I know VBAGX lets you browse through your entire SD card, it just has that one default path ;)
This is about FCE Ultra GX anyway ;) And I'm pretty sure that he doesn't have the actual app on his card, which is why the forwarder kicks him back into the system menu

That's right, he need to fit the app in apps folder and download the correct channel fo vWii, then search the rom, I had used the emulator a long time ago, that's why I don't remember very well xD.

Reactions: FanLuigi

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China

offtopic: when i started in the wii scene, i did get pretty confused about the channels thing... i thought you could install homebrew as a channel....

specially when modmii created a forwarder for cfg usb loader i thought it was another version\separated from the HBC one...

also: nes simulator 2015 is better than chocolate milk simulator 13

Reactions: MichiS97

Beavis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's right, he need to fit the app in apps folder and download the correct channel fo vWii, then search the rom, I had used the emulator a long time ago, that's why I don't remember very well xD.

Yes.. That was my problem the actual app wasn't in my apps folder.... Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...