NES Cart Copier?

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know where I can find a device that would allow me to back up my own games? Aside from the legal issues, it's just a pain to hunt down and download 100+ NES games.

Espen84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Anyone know where I can find a device that would allow me to back up my own games? Aside from the legal issues, it's just a pain to hunt down and download 100+ NES games.

Øhm, don't know about devices to do so, but pain? 100 Nes games take 2 min to download. Or 5 on a bad internet connection. And Nes games u can find with a easy Google search. Just saying.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
well i know all the deal with gbc and gba backuping, there are new usb "adapters" and other methods now
but for the nes, i dont know anything that is cheap or easy.. i know there is that retron console i believe it allows someone to backup their games

to dump 100 games? it will be a lot easier to download the roms... you will have to copy the game one by one.. really dont understand why it would be easier to put one game into the reader, click and wait for the dump, eject, take the next one and repeat than download a pack with all the roms and take the ones you want
if you need help to find them, well try to search for a no intro pack (no intro packs have clean verified roms as possible), or PM me i can give ya help :winky face:
if you want to dump your personal saves, that would be understandable...

PS: https://bennvenn.myshopify.com/products/nes-cart-dumper-coming-soon
apparently joey did made one dumper but its sold out

Last edited by migles,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended