Gaming Nerdy Japanese games?

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
I've got Idolmaster, Kimokawae, Dokimajo, Love Plus, and Moe Star. Am I missing any? (I don't care for anime/manga cash-ins by the way.)

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:
Suzumiya Haruhi
You can't forget that.
Also, I second the question that tinymonkeyt asked.
he's probobly talking about 'mebae' type games, or like chick-flick kind of games, seeing the selection of games he has.

FrankSinatra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe Pinky Street: Kira Kira * Music Hour and the sequel, Pinky Street Kira Kira * Music Night? (known as Kira Kira Pop Princess and Pop Town respectively for the UK releases)

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Misleading title, he wants perverted games with lots of fanservice, moe, and loli.

Tacticslayer has all three categories covered with the gameplay of Luminous Arc.

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
correction they are not "nerdy" they are called "geek" games, look up the definition on a dictionary or wikipedia.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
3960754670_a44db4d15a.jpg

No I'm not starting any wars I just found a funny pic of a nerdy guy

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
No I'm not starting any wars I just found a funny pic of a nerdy Japanese guy
1. that guy is white
2. the pocket monsters card he has are english
3. you're a wanker "nerd" is a false term used buy people who did not pass english
4. Nerd, (slang, derogatory) A person who, although having good technical or scientific skills, is introspective and generally introverted.
5. Geek, A person intensely interested in a particular field or hobby, generally at the expense of broader social interaction. Often used with an attributive noun.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
synce said:
I've got Idolmaster, Kimokawae, Dokimajo, Love Plus, and Moe Star. Am I missing any? (I don't care for anime/manga cash-ins by the way.)

I think he meant 'tragic' games actually, or more along the lines of dating sims and or loser games.

Because Love Plus is really just an imaginary girl friend sim for losers and the truly tragic social misfits in society that either get to date their hand, or a game, or both, but certainly not a real female.

I mean, let's call it what it is people.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
nitrostemp said:
QUOTE said:
No I'm not starting any wars I just found a funny pic of a nerdy Japanese guy
1. that guy is white
2. the pocket monsters card he has are english
3. you're a wanker "nerd" is a false term used buy people who did not pass english
4. Nerd, (slang, derogatory) A person who, although having good technical or scientific skills, is introspective and generally introverted.
5. Geek, A person intensely interested in a particular field or hobby, generally at the expense of broader social interaction. Often used with an attributive noun.
1. Yes he is white.
2. If his pocket monsters are english, they are not pocket monsters. they are pokemon.
3. You used the wrong word, its BY not BUY
4. Well, yeah you pulled it out of the dictionary pretty much :| not much to say or correct here.
5. Yeah, what i was gonna say, geek should be the right term here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.