Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
G2K said:
Thanks for the link! Any one know where there's an ExciteBots one? I don't have PS on me right now and don't know the batch proccess.

This is one huge ass pack i think the orig post says like 1500++

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa thanks for this, didnt even know there was a pack... Is it easy to make new ones, for newer games? Like do you have to "tilt" the image a certain way to make it fit right in the 3d look?

thc42O

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TrickyTony said:
Whoa thanks for this, didnt even know there was a pack... Is it easy to make new ones, for newer games? Like do you have to "tilt" the image a certain way to make it fit right in the 3d look?

I assume so i think the proper term is Skew though

G2K

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NVM, I found a ExiteBots one.

Completely random issue though - all of the boxarts have some sort of white wedge in the top right corner when viewing on a USB loader (Ultimate 7.4), but not in the actual image. Where is this coming from? Also, I understand alpha channel does not work, but why bother including drop shadows if it will just show up as a black border? Is there a way that MAKES aplha work? Final problem - Behind each boxart is a huge black box that takes up the space the image would take up if it were a full image. I erased part of a boxart to see what this was, and it's just a black box. Erasing the part of the boxart (I erased the top right corner) also got rid of that wedge. WTF is wrong with this stuff?

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G2K said:
NVM, I found a ExiteBots one.

Completely random issue though - all of the boxarts have some sort of white wedge in the top right corner when viewing on a USB loader (Ultimate 7.4), but not in the actual image. Where is this coming from? Also, I understand alpha channel does not work, but why bother including drop shadows if it will just show up as a black border? Is there a way that MAKES aplha work? Final problem - Behind each boxart is a huge black box that takes up the space the image would take up if it were a full image. I erased part of a boxart to see what this was, and it's just a black box. Erasing the part of the boxart (I erased the top right corner) also got rid of that wedge. WTF is wrong with this stuff?

Mind posting where you found Excitebots, and yes Skew is right, thanks my brain was not working right.

thc42O

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i havent even tried them yet lol i was on my other pc when i found
only got this internal sd reader on my media pc -.- downloading now

thc42O

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
G2K said:
Thanks for the link! Any one know where there's an ExciteBots one? I don't have PS on me right now and don't know the batch proccess.

UPDATE THIS PACK CONTAINS 505 each region box arts for

NTSC-U
NTSC-J
PAL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Except when there is no power lol