Hacking NeoGamma Thread

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I've posted before, but just wondering about some stuff. So I've got R6. I'm tryin to play a PAL version of Little King's Story. I've got an NTSC U Wii. I've tried a ton of settings, and either it's still not in color, or it's stuck on a green screen. Any suggestions, or does it not work?

tylerxian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Neogamma right now and it's working like a charm. I can't seem to use the Ocarina codes for Call of Duty: World of War, but that's only a small problem. Thanks and keep up the work.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Littlegreenmen said:
Anyone got a autoboot channel that has (force video set to WII not disc) without having to have a SD card in slot to save the config

That is exactly why i hate autoboot channels. The sooner or later somebody with that channel will cry because a game does not work. Of course without telling that he was too stupid to download the game from the correct region.

kavid

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
WiiPower said:
Littlegreenmen said:
Anyone got a autoboot channel that has (force video set to WII not disc) without having to have a SD card in slot to save the config

That is exactly why i hate autoboot channels. The sooner or later somebody with that channel will cry because a game does not work. Of course without telling that he was too stupid to download the game from the correct region.

That is exactly why i hate autoboot channels,too.

The-Lion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The-Lion said:
kobykaan said:
if you have a RETAIL game then run it like you normally would from the disk channel not the backup loader it kinda defeats the object!
Yeah I know, it was just to test if it's working... So normally you can play backup gamecube games with this loader?
QUOTE(kobykaan @ Jul 5 2009, 07:25 PM) update to REV 13 .... rev 9 is probably whats causing you problems with backups!
smile.gif
Could this really be the problem? I never had problems with it!
Anybody??

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone is interested, I took Black.Pearls's channel and made it into a forwarder. Works for me on my 4.0U system, so I hope it works for everyone else. (I would make sure I have Preloader on my system before testing just in case since I'm paranoid that way
tongue.gif
)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ovilqmwzzdr

I also added my own music to it. (Kinda reminded me of the intro to the old school Hulk series, with some hip-hop to it
biggrin.gif
)

Black.Pearl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello jservs7!

Your forwarder works fine on my Wii (3.2E) .
The reason, why you mean you ask very sensibele questions, is only my bad school-english.
Your hip-hop music sounds cool...

Why don`t you create your own complete new Forwarder-/NeoGamma-channel..?
This should be a competition, or not..? I really don`t mean it nastily...
I hope you understand me now, otherwise I must write in german language to you.
laugh.gif

Greetinx
Black.Pearl

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black.Pearl said:
Hello jservs7!

Your forwarder works fine on my Wii (3.2E) .
The reason, why you mean you ask very sensibele questions, is only my bad school-english.
Your hip-hop music sounds cool...

Why don`t you create your own complete new Forwarder-/NeoGamma-channel..?
This should be a competition, or not..? I really don`t mean it nastily...
I hope you understand me now, otherwise I must write in german language to you.
laugh.gif

Greetinx
Black.Pearl
Well I do not consider it my forwarder Black.Pearl. I don't take any credit for the great art work you did, I just wanted it to function as forwarder because I prefer them like many people do.

I don't really care about any credit at all or getting in any competition.
tongue.gif

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to comment that Neogamma is a fantastic all-in-one loader, thanks! Question tho (probably been asked before..but):

Are there plans to extend the WBFS content list? Very time consuming to navigate 200+ titles and only be able to see one at a time
smile.gif
Nothing fancy, but a viewable list of the mounted drive would be great.

brand0dotcom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
longshot question. i've read somewhere that rebooting with hooks only works on a few system menu's and isn't compatible with preloader or something. any way to get it to work with 4.0?

nknave

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey WiiPower, great apps, love them.

Here's my request if you have the time and/or the interest.

I got GhostBusters today and Works fine off my original, but I was struggling with the Backup of it.

I got the Backup Disc Working with This NeoGamma RC6. *happy*

What I wanted to do is to be able to load from disc channel, and people say It can't be done via softmods as of now.

What if you add the option to NeoGamma to dump the main.dol that is patched in RAM with the fixes of the loader?

I don't know much about the system in Wii, but I assume that this app patches the main.dol from the game disc in RAM and then it loads. Maybe?

Anyways, the Idea is to dump this main.dol file and replace in our ISO so that we may load from disc channel.

Also, the Wii Generic Patcher doesn't remove the 002 Error Fix on the main.dol (This might be cause GWP doesn't support 002b Error fix).

Thanks.
Regards.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Running R6 with anti002 on: my copy of ghost busters used to hang at the wii remote screen etc, i did the trick once by ejecting and reinserting, and now whenever i put it in: it never hangs, it works everytime. Is that normal?

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi guys I have been following this thread since the begining but never needed to post anything until now, thing is I have a 3.2E wii on Rev7 using neogamma R4 and this BackupLauncher_03g_Wiiish_v2_EN.wad and all my games work 100% dont get me wrong am not gloating ot anything I just wondered why people upgrade to rev13 and have issues with older games as opposed to keeping it the same, if it aint broke dont fix it, is it becuase people use the USB loader as I always run from DVD

btw wiipower love your loaders

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    jdhello
    @SylverReZ that guy seriously spent over 2 grand on that hot wheels pc?
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads