NeoGamma Savegame explained? (Cant always save)

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by holyspidoo, Mar 9, 2010.

1. holyspidoo
    OP

Newcomer holyspidoo Newbie

Canada
    Hi,

I'm sure this has already been discussed but I can't find it anywhere using search, so my apologies.

I was wondering if anyone had a clear tutorial/faq/explanation of how savegames work when using NeoGamma to boot games off an USB HD (with alternate dol files)

I find that new mario bros saves sometimes dont work, and if I try to copy a save file (within the game), oftentimes it copies an older version?

So what is the procedure to be able to save games consistently?

Thank you very much for any details,

2. toeskneez

Newcomer toeskneez Newbie

Australia
    Not answering your question, sorry.

But I have sort of a similar problem... I cannot load the save game for NSMB. Every time I restart the game using USB loader GX (after having a break or next day, etc), it starts from the very first level again, not from where I was or quick saved.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Hehe, found out what was doing wrong! You just have to play to a certian level before it will save! al good now [​IMG] Sorry Holyspidoo couldnt help you!

3. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    loaders have nothing to do with where the games save even if its booted off USB, DVD or SD, once the loader boots the game, the game is then responsible and since the game is in control the save files are stored in the default location every game uses "The Wii's NAND", unless of cause your using a emulated NAND for save e.g uLoader