Hacking Neogamma R9 error

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys I am having difficulties getting this program to work. I get this error message when I loaded up my DVD "DVD error (03023a00), DVD+R/bad burn/DL problem?". I am using DVD-R and I burn the .isos at a 8x speed. What am I doing wrong?

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw I am using whatever is on my computer which runs windows 7 to burn the GC game. I don't use any specific program to burn game but if I should be can anyone recommend what I should use? Also could it be a brand problem? I cant really tell what the DVD is but it all I can gather from what I read on it is that its DVD-R and its 8x.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this Wii near launch so I'm 90% positive it can run backups. Ill use imgburn and get back to you thanks for the suggestion.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant use Imgburn because there's an error message on the bottom of the program that says "disk not empty". I don't understand how to get past this as this isn't allowing me to burn anything beyond this point.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way I can fix this error or am I gonna have to use another computer with a different disk drive?

My drive is

HL -DT -ST DVD+-RW GU10N

Keep in mind I'm using a windows 7 computer. I'm not sure what other details are needed to determine what needs to be fixed.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It turns out that it works when I used a different DVD disk. I only have one more question how can I get multiple GC games on a single DVD disk? When I used imgburn it refused to let me burn any more isos on the disk unless theres an option I need to configure?

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I put in the DVD disk burned with the multiiso of 3 GC games it takes me to a completly different menu. Its called "MultiGame DVD9 Ver" and my only 2 options are Boot DVD and Credits. When I boot the DVD it asks me to place a disk in the drive and press A to start the process and when I do so it takes me back to the 2 options again. What am I missing?

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm.
DVD9 is for a blank DL DVD, holds 8GB of data.
DVD5 is a 4.7 GB.
Is there a setting for that, before you burn it?
I never really used the program.
had to use version 4.0, norton 360 saw a virus in older versions, and, yes, pick dvd5, wii region ntsc before burning

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I got it working. The issue was I was using an updated version of GameCube Multi ISO when I should of been using v3.5.4. I assumed the latest version would be the best but I guess I was wrong.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
RemixDeluxe said:
Alright I got it working. The issue was I was using an updated version of GameCube Multi ISO when I should of been using v3.5.4. I assumed the latest version would be the best but I guess I was wrong.

Yep, the latest version does something strange, and it's not documented, so NeoGamma can't be updated to support it.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello all.
I have the same problem as this gentlemen here and I did not feel like making a new topic. Anyways the only difference is I am using a DVD-RW is that a big difference and is there anyway to solve this problem? Or anyways to run it of a flash drive (which to my knowledge you can't)

RITS73

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There's not enough space for DVD+R/bad burn/DL/RW problem...

So you should simply ignore anyone who has this error-code?? (at least, that's what i'm reading @ your post)
i'm softmodding wii's for a couple of yrs now, and recently one came back also with this error-code (03023a00) on NeoGamma.
The guy who owns this wii has no cash yet for buying a HDD so he really would like his discs to work again.
The wii isn't a new one, and burnt discs worked before..

With all the luck and google in the world no one has come up with a solution for this error-code although there are many out there with this error..
- Bad burn? nahhh he burnt before and all games worked.
- Bad cIos? nopez, because recently they all worked, also when i tested it, nothing was wrong.
- crappy laser?? hmmmmm... hope not....

any ideas??

*PS, since my problem comes in the near of the topic starter i'm bumping this post instead of creating a new one to keep the forum clean. :)

Peace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1