WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
davebaol said:
Yes it is.
With base 56 I can play games from a wbfs formatted sdhc card.
You have just to enable the option "sd using IOS 61".

The option "sd using IOS 61" loads IOS61 for any sd card access duing the loading process, like Ocarina codes and patches.

davebaol

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
WiiPower said:
davebaol said:
Yes it is.
With base 56 I can play games from a wbfs formatted sdhc card.
You have just to enable the option "sd using IOS 61".

The option "sd using IOS 61" loads IOS61 for any sd card access duing the loading process, like Ocarina codes and patches.
Actually I used the sdhc card just to test the upcoming d2x v5beta1.
And I loaded NeoGamma from a fat formatted sd card without ocarina codes or patches, then I swapped it for a wbfs formatted sdhc card.
Without enabling the option "sd using IOS 61" the cios refuses to start the game.
I believe NeoGamma opens the sd card module after loading (part of) the game.
And the cios has an anti-protection method that prevents opening custom modules when a game is running in order to avoid trivial cios detection.
The option "sd using IOS 61" allows you to bypass this anti-protection method, right?

Not tested launching neogamma from usb and the games from sdhc card.

Dogertyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good evening, I'm new to all questions I've already bought the Wii - Stitched prefix Softmod method and did not establish himself there - I have the Homebrew channel and some programs - such as Wii games, I quietly run from a USB Hardy through the program Configurate USB Loader - before standing version neogamma r7 think in the menu as a channel - I just upgraded to first r9 b48 Tonight yesterday and to r9 b49 corrected - and so I can not run a DVD-R with 3 games on the GameCube or on older versions Neogamma not on the latest As I wrote above .... All settings are default in Neogamma - firmware 4.2u - prefix itself USA-NTSC - there is an old drive checked by the site itself Neogamma wrote that the 2008 audit - before writing it seems a mistake in 1167 and then on b48 wrote in 1220 now writes 03023a00 can not read the disk, the program used to create the image - the recommended ImgBurn burning through with the default settings in the settings set for USA in the region - still does not want to read my discs had already spent 3 disc into the empty .... the bottom is written in Ios249 Neogamma - this is enough or even that it is necessary? I'm just a beginner in this business the second day just to disassemble it ... Also, sorry for my bad English - I use a translator - someone help me I want to play games on the GameCube on my Wii

House64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I find an issue with Neogamma r9 beta 49 in GC internal mode : It seems that Neogamma have some problems to read the GC backup, it's slower than usual and sometimes, the game crashes or say that there is a error when it wants to read the disc.

I try with Wii backups and Wiigator's GC backup launcher and I didn't have this problem, so the issue comes from Neogamma.

I don't know if I'm the only person who have this problem...

Edit : Forgot what I say, I upgraded my Cmios from v4 to v10 and the problem is solved !

Dogertyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
If NeoGamma says: "Drive date: 20080714" and then "Drive too new for DVD-Rs :-(", it means exactly that.
it is just that, and said but! I have since the old Wii and it should read DVD-R as far as I know after 2009 does not read DVD-R the more I checked the serial number of your drive - on this site [url = "http://www.wiidrives.com/ list "] drive list Wii [/ url] and I was told that the next
"The console has model number RVL-001 (USA), produced for USA / Canada / Mexico.
There is a 100% chance the chipset is GC2-D4 on a smaller drive board. "After all, these drives quietly read DVD-R / / / / problem Neogamma all the same?

House64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
RemixDeluxe said:
What do I need to install on my wii before I Use NeoGamma R9? I already got Cios 249 for my wiiflow.

No, exept if you want to play at GameCube backups, you have to install the cmios.

yoyoloto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I've just installed it but I still have a problem with the game: Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4.
In the GbaTemp compatibility list, it had been confirmed twice as working, but mine freezes when I press the start button at the main menu. I need some help please.

Thank you in advance

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yoyoloto said:
Hey, I've just installed it but I still have a problem with the game: Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4.
In the GbaTemp compatibility list, it had been confirmed twice as working, but mine freezes when I press the start button at the main menu. I need some help please.

Thank you in advance

Are you sure you are using NeoGamma's internal GC loader? Is the game japanese and you have a PAL Wii?

Oskur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi All,

Long Time Lurker but need help on this one!

I've had my Wii modded for a while now

- System menu 4.3 USA
- Latest cIOS
- Latest cMIOS as listed in the Neogamma readme

I've burned a backup of Superstar Mario Baseball NTSC on Verbatim DVD-R that I've used since day 1 and have always worked
I had a Wiikey 2 that I took out

When I try to launch a GC game within NeoGamma it appears to load but stays stuck on the "Launching Game..." screen
It has Neogamma GC Backup Launcher as the title.

I've tried Wiigator's cMIOS v4 and v10 but the same result
I've also tried to launch via cMIOS and that just reboots the Wii.

Any ideas?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
PAL or NTSC version of the game? Are you using the correct video mode? Do you use component cables?

Here's something you can try:
Set the plugin to high
and enable the patched MIOS option

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oskur said:
NTSC

Tried it with both component and RCA

when I try the options suggested it freezes on "Booting MIOS..."

with NeoGamma GC Backup Launcher as the title

Hmm, ok.

Do you have working GC games? Are you sure the .iso is not broken? Can you test with WiiGator's GC backup launcher?

You could test the .iso with Dolphin to check if it's a valid image.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Have not updated neogamma for a long time. Can I ask if :

1) d2x cIOSes are now supported? (Including the latest beta)
2) Does neogamma still only allow cIOS249 ?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bloodlust said:
Have not updated neogamma for a long time. Can I ask if :

1) d2x cIOSes are now supported? (Including the latest beta)
2) Does neogamma still only allow cIOS249 ?

1) There was a time when they were not supported?
2) I don't understand the question

RedLock

Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Please, help me find what am I doing wrong.

I've burned miltigame iso with Blood Rayne and Beyond Good & Evil, and they work fine.

Also I've burned another multigame iso with Burnout 2, LotR: Return of the King and Eternal Darkness. It doesn't work.
All games unshrunk.

With internal mode Neogamma writes:
logical block adress out of range
Select game: gamecube error

With external:
no GC dol found
gamecube error

With MIOS screen with game list appears, but they won't start:
Burnout - green screen
LotR - black screen
Eternal Darkness seems to start, but on the title screen it shows: An error has occured. Turn power OFF... and so on

My Wii and all images are PAL.
DVD-R Verbatim
Neogamma R9 b49, d2x56 (249)

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If one multi game disc works and another doesn't even show the game list, then there's something wrong with the disc or the .iso. Did you use the recommend multi game disc creator? Do you have a modchip?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work