Hacking NeoGamma R9 beta

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
(This is a question based on what I said in this thread)

1. Does WindWaker work without the dungeon map freezing?
2. Can you make a cMIOS installer able to infuse NeoGamma with the cMIOS (like what WiiGator did)? Because this allows running NeoGamma (GC) through the disc channel.
3. So I heard there are audio issues with some games. Are they fixed (Alien Hominid in particular)?

Kyno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
WiiPower said:
Retail GC games are written from outside to inside, while DVD-Rs are written from inside to outside. If the drive tries to access the DVD-R the same way as the retail disc, that would cause an error. And there's some other reasons why audio reading on DVD-Rs fails i guess.

It's for this :'(. Are you able to fixed the problem in the next beta?

House64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Kyno said:
WiiPower said:
Retail GC games are written from outside to inside, while DVD-Rs are written from inside to outside. If the drive tries to access the DVD-R the same way as the retail disc, that would cause an error. And there's some other reasons why audio reading on DVD-Rs fails i guess.

It's for this :'(. Are you able to fixed the problem in the next beta?
No WiiPower said that's a hardware problem so he can't do anything about that
frown.gif

(sry for my bad english)

Kyno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
It's Not a Problem , I'm French Too ;P.

S**t ! :'( ! But for the Wii Game , DVD-r are advise , no ?

I have a Bad English at least as bad as you. ( I think said that its like this )

Kyno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
But.. I don't understand.. Why MultiDisque GameCube don't working with internal mod with DVD-R but normally , they're working.. ?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are you sure you have WiiGator's cMIOS and not Waninkokos'? Does it get to the multi game selection or where does it get which error?

Kyno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Yes I'm Sure , J'ai installer le cMIOS de Wiigator disponible sur la première page de ce post..

1 - I Read Game: Neogamma reads the disc, but block on "GCOS Multigame DVD © GCOS TE
2 - I do not know why, but I press A: Green Backup Launcher Menu starts with the message "enable audio straming"
3 - and 2 / 3 seconds later, a menu appears with purple top "Multigame DVD9 Ver"

Drive 20070210 OK!

==>

MAIN MENU

Boot DVD => "A Place disc etc. ..." ==> Drive 20070210 OK! then back to menu
Credits

* Sorry for my very bad english , blam google ^^' *

House64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Kyno said:
Yes I'm Sure , J'ai installer le cMIOS de Wiigator disponible sur la première page de ce post..

1 - I Read Game: Neogamma reads the disc, but block on "GCOS Multigame DVD © GCOS TE
2 - I do not know why, but I press A: Green Backup Launcher Menu starts with the message "enable audio straming"
3 - and 2 / 3 seconds later, a menu appears with purple top "Multigame DVD9 Ver"

Drive 20070210 OK!

==>

MAIN MENU

Boot DVD => "A Place disc etc. ..." ==> Drive 20070210 OK! then back to menu
Credits

* Sorry for my very bad english , blam google ^^' *
Traduction for WiiPower =D :

"Yes I'm sure, I installed Wiigator's cmios available in the first page of this topic."

One of the two Wiigator's cmios available in the first page does't support backups... are you sure you instaled the good one?
(In french : L'un des deux cmios de Wiigator à la page un ne supporte pas les backups... es-tu sur d'avoir installé le bon?)

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
French is my 3rd language, i understood it already. And all of WiiGator's cMIOS will work, just not the one i released for homebrew.

Did you try to press left/right in the game selection menu?

zelgadisgray

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ok first of all I installed Wiigator's cMIOS about a year ago, now if I try to install the provided cMIOS from the first page of this thread I got this error:

ES_AddTitleStart returned: -1035
'Downgrade' failed, use an IOS that ignores the version of titles.
Up to system menu 4.2, you can get one with Trucha Bug Restorer 1.12.
MIOS installation failed.

Is it because I have a greater version than v4 installed? or do I have to install fresh MIOS before installing this?

A little help would be appreciated, thanks.

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
After your first cMios install, you probable did other "hack install" like me and got this problem.

Maybe you had a "upside down homebrew channel" problem and retore IOS34/36 or something like this and now you need to patch it back with es-identify (in DOP Mod for instance).

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zelgadisgray said:
ok first of all I installed Wiigator's cMIOS about a year ago, now if I try to install the provided cMIOS from the first page of this thread I got this error:

ES_AddTitleStart returned: -1035
'Downgrade' failed, use an IOS that ignores the version of titles.
Up to system menu 4.2, you can get one with Trucha Bug Restorer 1.12.
MIOS installation failed.

Is it because I have a greater version than v4 installed? or do I have to install fresh MIOS before installing this?

A little help would be appreciated, thanks.

USE IOS249 for installation.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, get Trucha Bug Restorer 1.12, and get a full patched IOS36 as IOS236, and then use that in the cMIOS installer. Most cMIOS are missing the patch that ignores the version of titles, and some probably can't install titles.(i haven't looked into the WAD Manager issue with the later cIOS)

Kyno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Ho sory , this working know ^^'. Thank's
biggrin.gif

EDIYT : The link for beta 20 is dead
frown.gif

EDIT2 :The Pokemon Colossum Bonuc DIsc work , but bug when i lunch " Jirachi "..

zelgadisgray

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WiiPower said:
No, get Trucha Bug Restorer 1.12, and get a full patched IOS36 as IOS236, and then use that in the cMIOS installer. Most cMIOS are missing the patch that ignores the version of titles, and some probably can't install titles.(i haven't looked into the WAD Manager issue with the later cIOS)

I'll try that when I have some time and report back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: OH FUQ! FUQ! FUQ! FUQ