Hacking NeoGamma R9 beta

Golovlev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Thank you for your reply! It is very sad! :(

And I use Swiss http://gbatemp.net/t291505-how-to-set-up-and-use-swiss-on-the-wii on my console? It's going to work?

Golovlev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I want use swiss with SD gecko and an SD/SDHC card. What is the maximum size can be in SD / SDHC card? This is useful for the solution to my problem - start Game Cube game on my black Wii?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You'll need a wii retail disc, the sd gecko(or similar adapater) and a compatible sd/sdhc card. The higher the capacity of the sdhc card, the lower the compatiblity. Before you buy a sdhc card for this, try it with a 2 GB sd card, and check the web for the compatiblity.

mhzainn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you WiiPower for great Neogamma i want to ask you , my wii had the new drive that can't play gamecube games , i am asking is there any possibilities to make neogamma play gamecube games for the new drive in future ?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How do i change the topic title from:
NeoGamma R9 beta test
to:
NeoGamma R9 beta

and the sub title from:
Trying to improve gamecube disc(!) loading
to:
Wii & GC disc loader, without gc usb loading...

Because i don't think i will ever be able to fix the not working gc games and with the other thread gone(hopefully soon...), this thread needs a better title.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
How do i change the topic title from:
NeoGamma R9 beta test
to:
NeoGamma R9 beta

and the sub title from:
Trying to improve gamecube disc(!) loading
to:
Wii & GC disc loader, without gc usb loading...

Because i don't think i will ever be able to fix the not working gc games and with the other thread gone(hopefully soon...), this thread needs a better title.
Send a request to a staff member.

Nvm, I asked someone on IRC to do it.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thank you WiiPower for great Neogamma i want to ask you , my wii had the new drive that can't play gamecube games , i am asking is there any possibilities to make neogamma play gamecube games for the new drive in future ?

All Wii can play gamecube games if you have the memory slots and controller ports ( new model Wii's have them removed )
If you mean if you could ever play burned GC games with a new drive, the answer is NO.
You best option would be buing a WODE and use it's it;s gamecube from usb loading capability's.

To be clear: All Wii ( beside the mentioned exception ) can load retail gamecube games.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You are sure that's the problem of the loader? I don't think that these games doesnt work in the latest neogamma together with the d2x cIOS v7.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto