Neogamma r8 Error 1167

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by redkevin25, Dec 28, 2010.

Dec 28, 2010

Neogamma r8 Error 1167 by redkevin25 at 2:07 PM (5,966 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. redkevin25
    OP

Newcomer redkevin25 Member

United States
    Hi,

Today i tryed to play a backup of black ops on my wii E2.4

I used neogamma R8 and when i did launch DVD then i got error 1167 how can i fix this? my wii is able to play from usb. this is the first time i try to use a backup

plz help me

2. ddetkowski

Member ddetkowski GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    get configurable usb loader.
    that way, you can insert the backup disc, and install it to your usb drive, and play it from there....

3. redkevin25
    OP

Newcomer redkevin25 Member

United States
    no i dont want to play from a usb i want to play from disk because me hard drive is broken

4. ddetkowski

United States
    and your Wii is new, which new Wii's have the D3-2 or the D4 drive in it. They will NEVER play backup discs of ANY kind.
    So, your gonna need a new usb drive is your answer

5. ben_r_

Member ben_r_ GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Sorry, Im new to this.

Do you mean that I can take a backup copy of a game and copy it from the burnt DVD onto to the external HDD connected to the Wii using Configurable USB Loader? Any tutorials or links on how to do that? Thats exactly what Ive been searching to do...

6. ddetkowski

United States
    Just get and use Modmii from my sig. use it on your pc. then, in modmii, chose wizard, it automatically generates a guide for you to follow. use a 2GB SD card to put the files modmii downloads for you onto, then just print out the guide. then use modmii again, goto the usb loading section, DL that stuff, and you'll be good. Again, if you have a new Wii, though, it will NOT read a burned disc at all, ever, even with CFG usb loader. so, you need a good usb drive, Seagate, Western Digital, ANY size will do.

Yes, CFG usb loader WILL COPY A BURNED DISC or RETAIL to your USB Drive connected to your wii, as long as its NOT A NEWER Wii, which will never read burned discs.....ONLY RETAIL will copy with the new Wii's

7. Bravo2010

Newcomer Bravo2010 Newbie

Canada
    Hey Red I have the exact same problem (USB works, DVD backup does not) and have found a solution. 1st, I've ordered a new 250 GB ext. hard drive $44 USD. Since DVDs won't play on my first 3 attempts I WILL NOT try again, instead I'm going to Future Shop and buying a $6.99 4GB USB until my HD arrives. You have to look at $44 as a small price to pay for what you get; and if you can't afford that then you should quit playing video games and reavaluate your life choices.