locoss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
YOCJ said:
djkav said:
Does anyone know if there is a latest beta in WAD format as I would like to install R8 as a channel.

Thx.
I couldn't remember where I've found it, so I re-uploaded it for you
wink.gif

Here you go : http://www.mediafire.com/?mozzlnnzezu
Did someone have Neogamma R8 beta 15 with autoboot?

I cannot find it anywhere
tongue.gif

Cheers

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NeoGamma only uses Waninkoko's cIOS and only wbfs filesystem. Other loaders that use Hermes cIOS, support wbfs, FAT and NTFS now.

superbob

Trophies
XP
Country
France
WiiPower said:
NeoGamma only uses Waninkoko's cIOS and only wbfs filesystem. Other loaders that use Hermes cIOS, support wbfs, FAT and NTFS now.
Do you plan to add hermes cIOS support in a (near) future ? I can understand you want to focus on other things than that, but it could be really useful (IOS37 based games support like RockBand, FAT/NTFS loading support). I'm not telling you what to do but it would be quite enjoying ...
Thanks anyway for this loader that works great and is really great !

YOCJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Something very offtopic but I hope you can help me..

I have installed starfall to my Wii.
Can I also install StartPatch to remove protection from saves (like Brawl) or will I brick my Wii?
I am on 3.2.

Thanks!

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
superbob said:
WiiPower said:
Do you plan to add hermes cIOS support in a (near) future ? I can understand you want to focus on other things than that, but it could be really useful (IOS37 based games support like RockBand, FAT/NTFS loading support). I'm not telling you what to do but it would be quite enjoying ...
Thanks anyway for this loader that works great and is really great !

Hermes vs. Waninkoko is like 5:0 now with IOS37, FAT, NTFS, .iso, BCA and no DL bug. At the moment there are only 2 reasons to use NeoGamma: Brawl+ and discs. When playing discs, you can use a cIOS37 in SoftChip for the instrument games, and for Brawl+ there's a Gecko OS mod using Hermes cIOS to play it from usb. I think if i do anything wii game loading related in the near future, then it may be writing the Brawl+ code for Oggzee.

superbob

Trophies
XP
Country
France
WiiPower said:
At the moment there are only 2 reasons to use NeoGamma: Brawl+ and discs.
hermes cIOS can play DVD if i'm not wrong, a recent topic on the 'official' forum says uLoader v3.3 can now, so the only reason to stay on waninkoko cIOS (with NeoGamma) woud be Brawl+

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
superbob said:
WiiPower said:
At the moment there are only 2 reasons to use NeoGamma: Brawl+ and discs.
hermes cIOS can play DVD if i'm not wrong, a recent topic on the 'official' forum says uLoader v3.3 can now, so the only reason to stay on waninkoko cIOS (with NeoGamma) woud be Brawl+

There's a Gecko OS mod using Hermes' cIOS. About discs, well Waninkoko's cIOS has the advantage to play IOS Reloading games when the correct cIOS from cioscorp are installed. But if you have these cIOS, i guess booting the games from uLoader would also work.

javid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Hi
First Thank You For Best Wii Backup Launcher , I have a question , can I run GC Game with Neogamma R8 ?!?

I Test it but before run game my Wii is restated ! I`m install Cmios v8 But get same result !

one of my wish I`can play GC Game with hdd/sd/sdhc/Flash memory !

Sorry for bad English ...

And Thanks Again

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
WiiPower said:
Hermes vs. Waninkoko is like 5:0 now with IOS37, FAT, NTFS, .iso, BCA and no DL bug.

6:0
Launching CD, DVD5 and DVD9 from an external DVD (USB) will be possible.

WiiPowerAbout discs, well Waninkoko's cIOS has the advantage to play IOS Reloading games when the correct cIOS from cioscorp are installed. But if you have these cIOS, i guess booting the games from uLoader would also work.

uLoader can launch DVDs with cIOS222 since 3.1, cIOS249 is now useless.

ToneEQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone have a mirror link to the latest r15? All the mediafire links have been down all morning (for me at least) and I can't find the app folder download anywhere. I don't want the wad file.

HiBit

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

ToneEQ

Trophies
XP
Country
HiBit said:
ToneEQ said:
Does anyone have a mirror link to the latest r15? All the mediafire links have been down all morning (for me at least) and I can't find the app folder download anywhere. I don't want the wad file.

Here some mirror for NeoGamme R8 Beta15:
http://rapidshare.com/files/325326255/NeoGammaR8beta15.rar
http://depositfiles.com/files/po8ahqvi3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0LRZ7M4Q
http://www.sendspace.com/file/k7o92i
http://www.MegaShare.com/1700307

Thanks very much!

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
josete2k said:
WiiPower said:
Hermes vs. Waninkoko is like 5:0 now with IOS37, FAT, NTFS, .iso, BCA and no DL bug.

The Wii can't read CDs, how can it boot CDs from USB?
tongue.gif

But I agree, 249 is useless, I only use it for apps that are hard coded to use it, never for games.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
mousex said:
josete2k said:
WiiPower said:

The Wii can't read CDs, how can it boot CDs from USB?
tongue.gif
u didnt read the post properly it loads CD and DVD from an external USB DVD drive, meaning not the Wii's DVD drive

oscarj08

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
hi wiipower i've seen that you or somebody recopiled a neogamma r8 beta 15 with cios rev 15 free error 001 an now it works perfectly with all my backups including NSMBW (except metroid trilogy that works with uloader cios 222 dol method) today i saw that waninoko recopiled cios rev 16 but for me with that neogamma, the latest cios is the same thing. so i have a question
wiil you work on another neogamma r8 beta(16) or neogamma r(9) with fully support with cios rev 16 or not? i prefer use neogamma than softchip.

sorry for my bad english

christicehurst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys. I'm having trouble with Neogamma Beta 15 where I am running cios rev 16. Another stat is IOS249 which I used from a good guide I found here and other forum. When I start playing Twlight Princess or Super Mario Galaxy. It starts to work however it either or both freezes and the background music stops dead. I'm wondering why that is happening.

oscarj08

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
christicehurst said:
Hello guys. I'm having trouble with Neogamma Beta 15 where I am running cios rev 16. Another stat is IOS249 which I used from a good guide I found here and other forum. When I start playing Twlight Princess or Super Mario Galaxy. It starts to work however it either or both freezes and the background music stops dead. I'm wondering why that is happening.
because at the moment neogamma isn't compatible with cios rev 16 for that is my question above. so at the moment come back to cios rev 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: oh ye i made a post i did forget they had an account i prob shouldve tagged them in the post tbh